Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 23/07/09 09:54 AM Posted 23/07/09 09:54 AM Guys, I havn't read all the earlier posts but........I've got 18's so chains don't fit.Last time I went, had chains on the family bus. FWD.Driving slow at 30klms.So called AWD's overtook.Passed them a few klms up the road when they slid off and went into a ditch.Boring, but take it easy.5-10mins extra on the road getting there and you will have a much better weekend on the snow rather than having your girl towed and no snow time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now