Hitman Member 187 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/04 07:02 AM Posted 20/09/04 07:02 AM One of my mate's from REXNET passed this on to me,Have a Read http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51430
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 20/09/04 07:06 AM Posted 20/09/04 07:06 AM That's been going on for a long time now.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 20/09/04 07:54 AM Posted 20/09/04 07:54 AM And? Gee, some pretty big whingers there. I said the car I was driving was illegal, some police who are in the 21st Century researched things and then booked me for the illegal things I said.I think the majority of people on this forum believe if you play, you pay.Called responsibility last time I checked!...In some way's it's good to see the coppers wise-up and even the playing fields
Guest TypeHoon Guests Posted 20/09/04 08:01 AM Posted 20/09/04 08:01 AM Who gives a fat rat's arse, act like a tool be treated like a tool!! /Flamesuit On.....
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/04 08:37 AM Posted 20/09/04 08:37 AM I dont even understand 1/2 of whats written in that thread. Too old
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 20/09/04 08:41 AM Posted 20/09/04 08:41 AM somehow I don't think that forum has had a great deal of debate about things like getting the relevant compliance and ensuring that we drive a safe car....of course, that's me pidgeon holing those guys a little.. but what they
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/04 09:00 AM Posted 20/09/04 09:00 AM Should check out the posts on rexnet.net.au..."DAMN COPS""STUPID COPS""GOT DEFECTED BY A DICKHEAD PIG"the list goes on....
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Posted 20/09/04 11:36 AM Posted 20/09/04 11:36 AM Careful, I hear there's coppers snooping around on this one as well
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/04 11:56 AM Posted 20/09/04 11:56 AM Careful, I hear there's coppers snooping around on this one as well like your style VG !
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 26d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 20/09/04 12:36 PM Posted 20/09/04 12:36 PM Careful, I hear there's coppers snooping around on this one as well I wonder who they could be, and if they are nice or not...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now