Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Posted 20/09/04 02:48 AM Posted 20/09/04 02:48 AM I am playing off 24 at the moment, but not for long. Only joined a club about a month ago and hit my handicap when I am playing badly.Member at Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
bs888 Member 207 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: Canberra Posted 20/09/04 02:55 AM Posted 20/09/04 02:55 AM (edited) My handicap is my ability (or lack thereof)Great course VG, I have friends whose house is right on the 11th Tee so I get to have a few rounds out there.I'm no longer a member but I was down to 22 at one stage.Bazza. Edited 20/09/04 02:55 AM by bs888
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 20/09/04 02:55 AM Posted 20/09/04 02:55 AM I use to play golf all the time a few years back, dont think I ever had a handicap, but I use to be nearly even, say on 18 holes I would be only around 7 or 8 over, so I use to play pretty good...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/09/04 03:00 AM Posted 20/09/04 03:00 AM Handicap = Golf Retired about 4 years ago after shooting a ton in torrential rain on the Gold Coast.Geez there was water everywhere. Generally I shoot around 90 off the stick , but like anything you cant play once or twice a year and expect to be any good
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 12d Location: Toowoomba Posted 20/09/04 03:05 AM Posted 20/09/04 03:05 AM I used to play off 12 when I played, I gave up after the worst round of my life when I lost 17 golf balls in the one round. Dazza.
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/09/04 03:30 AM Posted 20/09/04 03:30 AM I'm with Dazza and White Tee....used to play of 12.. when I was 13.. and now play once a year at the anual industry convention on the GC..... show how bad the golfers are in my industry.. I have come 2nd for the last 4 years!Hopefully I will be joining a club at the end of the year.. anyone know any good ones looking for members around Ryde?
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 20/09/04 04:23 AM Posted 20/09/04 04:23 AM I can usually shoot around the 69-72 mark.Then I usually have a spell and decide about the second nine.
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/09/04 04:31 AM Posted 20/09/04 04:31 AM I bought my first golfclub set in January and played a fair bit through summer time on local courses and usually averaged about 90 on a Par 72 course after a few months. That includes EVERY shot! No "Practice shots" :lol:Best I ever got was an 82, I was on fire that day, felt so good I went back the next day and shot a 98. Sometimes you think what a stupid game, but I like playing for the hell of it usually not counting my score. I just like being out there on a nice course in the sun and belting the crap out of the ball and sometimes playing some really got shots. Once I chipped a ball out of a bunker and it went in the hole, the only guy who saw it was the bloke on the ride on mower!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 20/09/04 04:39 AM Posted 20/09/04 04:39 AM I play off 24, when I do play.I have the advantage of being able to drive about 250 Metres , but have the extreme disadvantage of not being able to putt 3"s. As they say: 'Drive for Show - Put for Dough'Play it when I feel like it, so about once every 4 months. I'm happy to break 100 when I do to
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 20/09/04 05:48 AM Posted 20/09/04 05:48 AM I classify myself as an "Unsociable Hacker". Just play for fun... maybe a couple of times a year. Now if you want to watch a "serious hacker", go watch my mum...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now