tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/09/04 11:39 AM Posted 14/09/04 11:39 AM Pay for the tyre - sounds like high level BS. And you would want to hope that if they are replacing your left tyre then the right side would be getting a new boot to keep everything even.Anyway, have fun and see you in a couple of days when you manage to prise your ass out of the T again!Trent.
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 14/09/04 12:38 PM Author Posted 14/09/04 12:38 PM Pay for the tyre - sounds like high level BS. And you would want to hope that if they are replacing your left tyre then the right side would be getting a new boot to keep everything even.Yeah, I am considering getting them to put the spare on the other side to the new one (I suspect it's the front left they replaced) and have the used one as the spare.It does sound like BS, but I am just happy to get my T back, so will probably cough and then hassle them later.I am also considering ringing the personally to say "Why don't you answer their calls and letters, it will only make it harder if you don't", but I probably won't do that either Anyway, have fun and see you in a couple of days when you manage to prise your ass out of the T again!My arse is going to be welded to that seat this weekend. Lightning....
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/09/04 01:15 PM Posted 14/09/04 01:15 PM dont call them...they'll prolly put you up for harrasment and that'll be the end. I'd be calling your insurance company cause u shouldnt have to pay anything if theyve got the details of the person who caused the damage - its them theyve gotta chase...not u
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 14/09/04 01:24 PM Posted 14/09/04 01:24 PM Yeah check inside the boot for stray parts.I scored two alloys, a suspension arm, and other miscellaneous bits when I got mine back from being repaired
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 15/09/04 01:42 AM Author Posted 15/09/04 01:42 AM Well, picked up my car this morning and....I AM BLOODY STOKED!!!! It looks better than before it got creased. The alloys look brand new, including getting the scrapes fixed that I'd done myself previously :lol: I haven't bothered with photo's yet as it's immaculate.I am as happy as a pig in It took me about 200m to get used to the bloody smooth clutch and bloody smooth accellerator. I've been driving a friends Feroza on and off over the last 2 weeks.I am really impressed with their work, the paint looks seamless (the fact that it is seamless may have something to do with it), will take some photo's this weekend.Lightning....
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 15/09/04 10:56 AM Posted 15/09/04 10:56 AM woohoo!!!! jumpy white thing~~ hehehe...look at him go!!!! :banghead:oh yes...well done on the repairs - glad your happy
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 13d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 15/09/04 01:58 PM Author Posted 15/09/04 01:58 PM woohoo!!!! jumpy white thing~~ hehehe...look at him go!!!! oh yes...well done on the repairs - glad your happy Hehe... Am I happy? I reckon I'm happier than a new T owner! I took a workmate home tonight (working back late - typical bloody IT) and he said "Mate, it's just like having a new car all over again!".He's damned right, they fully detailed it, plus a healthy dose of "new car smell" and it's like my 16 month old HgAg T is 29km old!No scrapes... A new start Lightning (still wiping that stupid grin off my face) ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now