Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
S@ck d%ck you Expensive Daewoo c*cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady on there Mr X ,your going to suffering from valve flutter :lol:

Yes Eddy quite possible but in the meantime they can all get F@cked with a rag d%ck full of prickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

5 years of Expensive Daewoo 123,am I happy?Just a bit. :smilielol:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
S@ck d%ck you Expensive Daewoo c*cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that :smilielol:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
S@ck d%ck you Expensive Daewoo c*cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that :smilielol:

l'll third it :ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
S@ck d%ck you Expensive Daewoo c*cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that :smilielol:

l'll third it :ermm:

I'll glady forth that... :wub:

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 26d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
S@ck d%ck you Expensive Daewoo c*cksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top effort by SBR :smilielol: Can't wait for Bathurst!!!

Mr X, it is comments like that that make you look like the c0cksucker - I guess over the years you have built up frustration and are only now able to vent :ermm:

Chris

XR6T Driver

HRT Supporter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...