eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/10/04 08:27 PM Posted 10/10/04 08:27 PM Yeap there is allways next year... but I wish that when it came around they put the cars on the track which we buy that would be interesting. Headline 'XR6Turbo fills first ten places' Expensive Daewoo winging no fair like they did against the sierra a 4cylinder turbo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAIts all goodKen Oh you mean like when EVERYONE b**ched about the R32 GT-R that killed EVERYTHING and then they banned it?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 10/10/04 09:42 PM Posted 10/10/04 09:42 PM PAUL RADISICH IS A KNOB. Yeah I'll park my broken down clunker here, that'll get the safety car out & I <3 Bananas up any adavntage the trailing pack of Fords have.Scottyp.s. In my dreams ast night Paul took the place of the Kangaroo.
Guest scottyss Guests Posted 10/10/04 10:10 PM Posted 10/10/04 10:10 PM What an awesome weekend!Thankfully Murph stuck it out for us Expensive Daewoo fans.I could just see a mishap with say car 43 and we would have seen a ford bluewash.Congrats to the ford boys though, It proved they kept out of trouble and raced hard. I was happy that Lowndes did well. Would have liked to have seen ambrose get 3rd. I took over 700 pictures over the weekend, once I sought through them and remove a high proportion of high speed bitumen shots, I will provide a link.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/10/04 11:19 PM Posted 10/10/04 11:19 PM I'm sure I noticed a bit of Blueprint paint on that roo that suicided into Richards' Commodore....
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 10/10/04 11:40 PM Posted 10/10/04 11:40 PM As a moderator Aussiman, I will change posts as I see fit and am under no obligation to tell you either. Expensive Daewoo fans get pretty short treatment around here so consider your self lucky!. Critising mods wont make you any friends...........dont play in the Ford paddock with a Late model camira you may get stuck!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/10/04 11:49 PM Posted 10/10/04 11:49 PM I'm sure I noticed a bit of Blueprint paint on that roo that suicided into Richards' Commodore.... Yeah, the Late model camira finally finished it off :lol:Congrats to Murphy, he is one Expensive Daewoo I don't mind winning cause he is a top bloke.I am so pissed off that Skaify didn't come off the track, that is one tosser who I don't want to see finish a race...at least he was up the back somewhere Pity Seton didn't get his win after 20 years at Bathurst, but I'm sure he'll be there for 21 Good racing all round from the Ford team
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 10/10/04 11:50 PM Posted 10/10/04 11:50 PM As a moderator Aussiman, I will change posts as I see fit and am under no obligation to tell you either. Expensive Daewoo fans get pretty short treatment around here so consider your self lucky!. Critising mods wont make you any friends...........dont play in the Ford paddock with a Late model camira you may get stuck!
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Location: ACT Posted 10/10/04 11:53 PM Posted 10/10/04 11:53 PM I took over 700 pictures over the weekend, once I sought through them and remove a high proportion of high speed bitumen shots, I will provide a link. :lol: I got plenty of the same bitumen shots! Gave up eventually on trying to get the car shots - - It was so much easier to get photos with the girls
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 11/10/04 04:35 AM Posted 11/10/04 04:35 AM
Guest AussieMan Guests Posted 11/10/04 09:00 AM Posted 11/10/04 09:00 AM As a moderator Aussiman, I will change posts as I see fit and am under no obligation to tell you either. Expensive Daewoo fans get pretty short treatment around here so consider your self lucky!. Critising mods wont make you any friends...........dont play in the Ford paddock with a Late model camira you may get stuck! And it's not within your power to be Critising me. Don't paint half a picture paint the hole picture
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now