Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest scottyss
  • Guests
Posted
bathurstcrash_wideweb__430x253.jpg

:spoton:  :w00t2:  :nono:

I was standing in a box right at that corner when this minor altercation occurred.

I have a shot of platos car just before the group of cars come through and then pics once ozemail stopped sliding. I actually watched the hit through my camera, but forgot to press the button.

I actually believe that Plato had made a good effort to keep off the racing lines. We watched him come down conrod, then into the first section of the chase and he managed to keep of the racing line. the second corner of the chase was where I was expecting a hit as he needed to cross the track. As the first group passed plato at the final corner, they seemed to slow a bit as they had to corner a bit harder, ozemail then came around the corner, saw people going slower and decided to pass them. Unfortunately he found out why they were going a bit slower.

my 2.2c worth

  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
As the first group passed plato at the final corner, they seemed to slow a bit as they had to corner a bit harder, ozemail then came around the corner, saw people going slower and decided to pass them. Unfortunately he found out why they were going a bit slower.

surely there were local yellows being waved, I was under the impression you can't pass under yellows :spoton:

so, in actual fact, WTF was Clelend doing making an overtaking move???

Guest scottyss
  • Guests
Posted

I don't actually recall yellow flags. Only white ones (I presume is slow vehicle or something). He wasn't stopped. :spoton:

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I don't actually recall yellow flags. Only white ones (I presume is slow vehicle or something). He wasn't stopped. :w00t2:

aahhhh gotcha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Plato is a goose...he was on the racing line and should have been 2 cars further to the left....I think he cut the corner as he was struggling to get his POS back to the pits...worst part is we didn't get a chance to see Brock make a goose out of himself :w00t2:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 8d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
straight street car shootout.

Define Straight

Scotty

As in not gay :lol: No, I mean both cars out of the factory.

Dazza.

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
worst part is we didn't get a chance to see Brock make a goose out of himself :blink:

nah John, I am disappointed coz Brocky would have done so very well, I would have made you eat your words PAL! :lol:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 8d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
worst part is we didn't get a chance to see Brock make a goose out of himself :blink:

nah John, I am disappointed coz Brocky would have done so very well, I would have made you eat your words PAL! :lol:

so Crisso, do you think that's it for brocky? As in no longer doing any more driving, including targa's, safari's, 24 hour race. I dont think he can stay away.

Dazza.

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
worst part is we didn't get a chance to see Brock make a goose out of himself :blink:

nah John, I am disappointed coz Brocky would have done so very well, I would have made you eat your words PAL! :lol:

so Crisso, do you think that's it for brocky? As in no longer doing any more driving, including targa's, safari's, 24 hour race. I dont think he can stay away.

Dazza.

well, he said he has one more commitment, then that is it!!!

hard to say mate...

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
straight street car shootout.

Define Straight

Scotty

As in not gay :lol: No, I mean both cars out of the factory.

Dazza.

I think we'll safely accomodate any Skyline out af an Australian Factory. As for Nippon Factories, well do they even know where Australia is?

Scotty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...