Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

B.M.I for big mouth inductions OR Big macka inductions

....sorry I dont know if you're big though :gooff: :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 22d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

Z.XTC,

Just ask Macka's wife and she'll tell you...........:)

dutchie

PS I believe you need to change your name from Mack to Junior burger......

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

What about 'Tosspot'

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 6d
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

S.S.I Induction

Superior Shaker Induction, why not, SS Induction has obliviously attactected attention, go with to flow.

Guest Scootre
  • Guests
Posted

Well... sell it in kit form in two sizes:

Small one: "Shake Kit Baby"

Big one: "Shake Kit Momma"

Ahhh I do amuse myself... :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 17d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Macka, Can you give us some idea of how much for the kit ??

Then all we do is get the can opener happening.

Ken

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 3d
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

Ken

Pricing will be available very soon. Please be just a little more patient.

Kit will be available by December this year. Just finishing the R&D

macka

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...