Jump to content

Hmm Am I Going Mad? Converted


Recommended Posts

Guest GIANT
  • Guests
Posted

thanks for excellent info exaresix!!

well that's a good idea with mp3 player!

and yes it is a ute, I was talking about!

so you have driven one!!??

so please tell me how it drove and power ???

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted
thanks for excellent info exaresix!!

well that's a good idea with mp3 player!

and yes it is a ute, I was talking about!

so you have driven one!!??

so please tell me how it drove and power ???

No worries.

It drives great.

I only drove the Auto Turbo, but that was enough. The Sequential Sports Shift is great. Kicks down a gear when told, and holds redline a lil' while before automatically changing up. Though it'll hold 3rd gear at redline. :D

Knock it down a gear, or two, kick it in the guts and off it goes. It just loves the punishment.

And I heavily recommend the Sports Leather Steering wheel (Not the momo).

Feels AWESOME.

  • some guy...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
Posted

how are you sorting out the MP3 player issue, cuz as far as I know you can't put an aftermarket stereo in a BA at this stage?

and yes, MP3 players are the way to go! I've had a Sony CD/MP3/VCD player for a while now and it's just awesome!

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted
how are you sorting out the MP3 player issue, cuz as far as I know you can't put an aftermarket stereo in a BA at this stage?

and yes, MP3 players are the way to go! I've had a Sony CD/MP3/VCD player for a while now and it's just awesome!

I'm getting the Audio plug option on the stereo.

I've bought a walkman style MP3 player to plug into it. It'll sit in the tissue box tray. :)

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

How does that connect up? is it something that can be purchased after the car has been built?

  • Brendan Dennis
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

The Mp3 plug can be fitted at any time (including after delivery) it is a $30 option. I would think that the average Joe may be able to just go to spare parts and purchase one and fit it them selves...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...