turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Toowoomba Posted 01/09/04 05:16 PM Posted 01/09/04 05:16 PM Isn't there a rule about not modding it until the new smell NO.And if your going to that rule will someone quickly take a dump on his back seat. :lol: :lol: Dazza.
Guest Guests Posted 01/09/04 10:03 PM Posted 01/09/04 10:03 PM Congrats man, enjoy. So when do the mods begin?Scotty Dont listen to that big banana,do it when you want...just enjoy what you got now ,and when your used to it "LET THE MODS BEGIN" looks good matevik
exar Member 187 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Posted 01/09/04 10:12 PM Author Posted 01/09/04 10:12 PM Isn't there a rule about not modding it until the new smellNO.And if your going to that rule will someone quickly take a dump on his back seat. :lol: :lol: Dazza. Ewww. no. I haven't even let the dog in yet :lol:
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Toowoomba Posted 02/09/04 03:13 AM Posted 02/09/04 03:13 AM Isn't there a rule about not modding it until the new smellNO.And if your going to that rule will someone quickly take a dump on his back seat. :lol: :lol: Dazza. Ewww. no. I haven't even let the dog in yet :lol: Me either, she is still at home cooking. :lol: :lol: Sorry dear, it is supposed to be funny.Dazza.
Guest jteale Guests Posted 02/09/04 03:14 AM Posted 02/09/04 03:14 AM Great car ... was close to getting an Envi ... I like it alot, but not as much as my BP!Enjoy!Cheers, Jason.
exar Member 187 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Posted 02/09/04 03:20 AM Author Posted 02/09/04 03:20 AM Great car ... was close to getting an Envi ... I like it alot, but not as much as my BP!Enjoy!Cheers, Jason. I have always loved blueprint, but there are too many of them around here, so, I looked at other colours, and when I saw the green stitching and green patterned interior of this one, I quickly made my decision.I also considered Mandarin, but the green and black interior was the best.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Toowoomba Posted 02/09/04 03:29 AM Posted 02/09/04 03:29 AM Great car ... was close to getting an Envi ... I like it alot, but not as much as my BP!Enjoy!Cheers, Jason.I have always loved blueprint, but there are too many of them around here, so, I looked at other colours, and when I saw the green stitching and green patterned interior of this one, I quickly made my decision.I also considered Mandarin, but the green and black interior was the best. Since there is team HgAg, and the Dark knight mafia for all the owners of black T's etc, heres your opportunity to start the Envi owners group.Team Snot Ball, maybe? :lol: Dazza.
dswiders Member 398 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Boronia, Vic Posted 02/09/04 03:41 AM Posted 02/09/04 03:41 AM Team Snot Ball, maybe? It's snot fair to the greenies, after all, don't they think of the environment ?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/09/04 03:52 AM Posted 02/09/04 03:52 AM I was at the dealers on Tuesday and they had about 9 Envi's on the lot. 2x utes, 1x T, 2x N/A XR, and 4x Territories. I must admit, I did not like the colour at first when I saw it a few months ago, but I like it now as it is a good looking green
exar Member 187 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Posted 02/09/04 03:56 AM Author Posted 02/09/04 03:56 AM Team Snot Ball, maybe? :lol: Dazza. Phlegm team ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now