bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/06 10:50 PM Posted 02/03/06 10:50 PM what part of town you from basil a few of us on the other side are gunna meet and cruise to meeting point
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Posted 02/03/06 10:52 PM Posted 02/03/06 10:52 PM what part of town you from basil a few of us on the other side are gunna meet and cruise to meeting point<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are up at Modbury.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/06 11:00 PM Posted 02/03/06 11:00 PM cool I,m only at banksia park up the road let us know how you are going and I will pm you my phone no so we can meet up
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Posted 02/03/06 11:09 PM Posted 02/03/06 11:09 PM No worries.I'll be in touch.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/06 11:14 PM Posted 02/03/06 11:14 PM OMG!!! SO IN!!! INININ!!!!!
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/03/06 11:24 PM Posted 02/03/06 11:24 PM cool see you there then or do you live on this side as well?
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 03/03/06 01:47 AM Author Posted 03/03/06 01:47 AM OMG!!! SO IN!!! INININ!!!!! XLNT Cain See you there.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/03/06 12:30 PM Posted 03/03/06 12:30 PM Im @ Pooraka. If any1 needs a lift just lemme know!
basil135 Member 46 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Posted 05/03/06 09:43 PM Posted 05/03/06 09:43 PM cool I,m only at banksia park up the road let us know how you are going and I will pm you my phone no so we can meet up<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We will be there with bells on.....Where will the meeting place be on our side of town??
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/03/06 03:26 AM Posted 06/03/06 03:26 AM (edited) cool I,m only at banksia park up the road let us know how you are going and I will pm you my phone no so we can meet upWe will be there with bells on.....Where will the meeting place be on our side of town??cool see you there Basil I,ll pm you my phone no havnt worked out the spot on this side yet Edited 06/03/06 03:28 AM by bloosted
Recommended Posts