XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 02/01/05 01:12 PM Posted 02/01/05 01:12 PM good effort never the less Must be the best $200 bucks you have spent then
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/01/05 07:13 AM Posted 03/01/05 07:13 AM Hey all u guys, Happy new year. May your cruising be plentiful, & your speeding be unimpeded by the local law enforcement. I hereby propose a new traffic law - if under the influence of forced induction, all local speed limits may be increased by multiplying the amount of boost by the amount of dickheads that cant even do the speed limit & rounding up to the nearest 10. Hmmm. could work.Oh well.I like the sound of this!
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 03/01/05 08:18 AM Author Posted 03/01/05 08:18 AM from behind maxxy it would have looked like this :lol:Geeeeeeeezuz!!!!!
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Posted 12/01/05 09:08 AM Posted 12/01/05 09:08 AM Getting new boots fitted to the T tomorrow Staying with the dunlops 235/45/17 priced at $220 a tyre....the rears have done just over 14,000km :lol: and will be good enough for track ..just have to buy a couple of 17'' alloys now
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/01/05 11:56 AM Posted 12/01/05 11:56 AM Hi Guys, I noticed Boost6 was at AIR on the 8th of Jan, any idea what time he ran.What kind of power are you making now Boost6?
CDAA WASP GT Member 138 Member For: 23y 11m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/01/05 12:23 PM Posted 12/01/05 12:23 PM Just noticed this thread. I'm surprised and delighted there are so may other SA members here wth some very nice cars of course. I think it's time to sell the TT Supra and get back in a BA Ford.
xr8888 Member 39 Member For: 21y 11m 17d Posted 12/01/05 11:15 PM Posted 12/01/05 11:15 PM Just noticed this thread. I'm surprised and delighted there are so may other SA members here wth some very nice cars of course. I think it's time to sell the TT Supra and get back in a BA Ford.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ColvilleDon't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open CheersBrad
CDAA WASP GT Member 138 Member For: 23y 11m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/01/05 06:39 AM Posted 13/01/05 06:39 AM ColvilleDon't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open CheersBrad<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Stop teasing me Brad. Why do you think I haven't caught up with you yet!!. Seriously driving your XR8 may do some serious damage..lol I need to be patient until the Supra is gone.I read on another forum that you work for the NAB. What department do you work in as I have a very close friend- last name Webber and she's recently started there.Colville
xr8888 Member 39 Member For: 21y 11m 17d Posted 13/01/05 09:22 AM Posted 13/01/05 09:22 AM ColvilleDon't forget you know where you can test drive a BA MkII XR8 6 speed....offer is still open CheersBrad<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Stop teasing me Brad. Why do you think I haven't caught up with you yet!!. Seriously driving your XR8 may do some serious damage..lol I need to be patient until the Supra is gone.I read on another forum that you work for the NAB. What department do you work in as I have a very close friend- last name Webber and she's recently started there.Colville<{POST_SNAPBACK}>In Head Office in King William Street..Credit Restructuring area ( all the bad stuff)She work in the City?Brad
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m Location: Adelaide Posted 13/01/05 09:40 AM Posted 13/01/05 09:40 AM Theres a cruise on sometime soon CDAA, I am also on AFF, as BA GT-HO and have seen your Supra on there and drooled over it. Would love to see it in real life and hear that thing screaming in the hills. You should come out in it, I am sure no one would mind that it isn't a BA!
Recommended Posts