Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 15d Gender: Female Posted 20/08/04 11:28 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:28 AM Geea: Im shocked to hear the news and I feel that we have lost one of the family. Keep the chin up and be positive and make BOOF 2, hotter, faster and sexier!! lolAly
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 20/08/04 11:52 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:52 AM Sorry to hear the bad news mate...keep the chin up and move on to the next project!!!!! :o
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 20/08/04 11:58 AM Posted 20/08/04 11:58 AM Sorry to hear the sad news, I definately feel for you. You must have been ropeable at 03:16am....
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Toowoomba Posted 20/08/04 12:08 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:08 PM When I read the thread title I was hoping it didnt mean Darren Leahman the test cricketer.After reading the thread I wish it was Darren Leahman the test cricketer. :lol: that's terrible news geea, you and boof were real pioneers with the power gains on this site and hope boof 2 is just as king to you.
hello BGSer Member 166 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 20/08/04 12:15 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:15 PM its good that u got the payout... now cmon BOof mk11
CDAA WASP GT Member 138 Member For: 23y 11m 8d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/08/04 12:17 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:17 PM Really sorry to hear about it Craig. that's terrible luck, but you know these things happen for a reason. On the brighter side that maybe something to look forward to.Colville
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 20/08/04 12:22 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:22 PM AAMI? Make is your car is a write off.The wrote my mum's car off and there was nothing wrong with it. :o She went crazy at them and asked them why......??They made a mistake.Are you sure it's dead. I get conerned when someone says "AAMI wrote off my car :o "
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 20/08/04 12:48 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:48 PM Damn Craig, what can I say that hasn't been said already, sorry to hear mate. Bigger and better things will be just over the horizon I'm sure. Good luck with BOOF MK II. :o
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Posted 20/08/04 12:56 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:56 PM not a happy ending :o
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 20/08/04 12:57 PM Posted 20/08/04 12:57 PM Hi CraigI just can't believe it ! Boof was one awesome car, sorry to hear the news.That's 2 "imfamous" cars in the last few months, first GADAN, now BOOF !Be careful out there people...Gotta admire your attitude though :o , bring on Mk II !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now