Julza

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 23d
173.5 isn't that bad but I know what you mean when you pay for somthing it should work and when you hear 193.8 it must make you spit. :spit: Have you or silver thought about a over sized throttle body?

Yeah, I'm a little peaved over it but as I said. It's not RDP's fault, it's the car. I thrashed it but obviously not well enough.

I've got the N/A booked in at RDP on the 24th. Thinking of a larger throttle body and perhaps a pod filter design as it does run rather rich. Also I'm getting Steve to throw on a resonator to help with the drone problem, love the note but I give myself away too easily when giving it a footful.

Supercharger? Not going to bother. I'd more than love it but who is going to insure it, when will I use it as I'll just want more and more and just get myself into trouble...lol. The VCT problem and a few other factors, are there. Rather spend it on a few things to make it unique, new rims, etc.

Who knows, depends if Steve gives the car the thumbs up or down as I'm not confident it's 100% and throwing a blower onto it might be asking for trouble.

So yeah, where are the rest of you atmo XR6 ppl????? :blush:

After the pace makers (cramic coated) the Herrod SS number right through the induction kit the K&N and the Throttle body Im still only 160rwkws in shot out which works out to be realy about 155rwkw at my normal guy in brooky.

Outright sh*ts me off to see a close to stock N/A XR6 pull 155rwkws at the same day I pulled 160. After the money spent, I felt like getting a gun and paying the Ford dealer a friendly visit.

Before I'd seen that car get 155 I thourght I was doing all right. It pains me to think its an auto as well.

Thinking I'll now stick to N/A because of insurance. So now looking to BPT for their new throttle body spacer and a under pully drive system before I shell out for a computer. BPT got a new pod induction kit might be worth a look, Id like to mate my ss induction intake to a pod from BTP, but as always moneys the problem.

What about a new harmonic balencer what would that do for the N/A donk, Ive already seen them around but I can't remember where.

Im also worried about my donks health, when you see others pulling so much more, how was yours driving when you had the problems. I drove my managers car the other week its just a stock XT and didn't I feel good after that. Massive power difference.

If you hear of any new power products be sure to let us know.