andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/04 12:49 AM Posted 13/08/04 12:49 AM bad luck dude
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/08/04 12:55 AM Posted 13/08/04 12:55 AM Go on Geea, fight it!Scotty
haz Member 23 Member For: 22y 6m 5d Location: VIC Posted 13/08/04 01:03 AM Posted 13/08/04 01:03 AM that sux! im sure we're all guilty of giving it a squirt every so often to get infront of someone etc and you hit a speed where u could lose your licence. It doesn't make driving fun but I can understand why we shouldn't do it..
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 13/08/04 02:31 AM Posted 13/08/04 02:31 AM It sucks knowing its that easy to lose your licence, 110 and over in a 80 zone is easy to do if the road is large enough and your eyes arent always planted on the speedo, for instance when im travelling home from work and approaching the Harbour bridge some sections of road are for lanes wide whilst travelling down hill. I have sometimes noticed ive been a little over 110 momentaraly in some sections that are 80km/h. sucks knowing I can lose my licence for this when I don't consider my driving dangerous....
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Location: Geelong Posted 13/08/04 02:55 AM Posted 13/08/04 02:55 AM that's bad luck Craig %uck all you can do but pay up, I got done recently by a young cop in a blueprint BAXR8 (bloody nice looking car) changing lanes as well, 87 in a 70 zone, just admitted I did it, explained I was changing lanes and gave it a little squirt to keep safe distances and he gave me a warning and told me to keep it under the limit. "Thankyou" then he floored the thing as he drove away, they can be reasonable.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Location: Toowoomba Posted 13/08/04 02:55 AM Posted 13/08/04 02:55 AM that's nasty still. I got done on our last brissy navagation run trying to catch up on a wrong turn I took 86 in a 50..gooooone $350 and god knows how many points..jeff that should be 6 points if I remember correctly. 30+ is 6 in queensland.
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 13/08/04 04:08 AM Posted 13/08/04 04:08 AM Geea, that sux but atleast he was nice enough to lower the fine for you.When I got booked last time, the officer didnt budge, infact, he was a bit of an arrogant PR!CK if you ask me, by the way he spoke (this makes it hard to help coppers with their computer problems at work but what can you do lol).Now my baby will be locked in the garage for 3 months.......oh well.....
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 13/08/04 04:29 AM Posted 13/08/04 04:29 AM craig heathcotes not untill saturday.........that suxs big time
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 13/08/04 07:27 AM Posted 13/08/04 07:27 AM Hey Craig didn't you get done a few months ago too....gee that power is sure getting on :lol:
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 13/08/04 07:36 AM Author Posted 13/08/04 07:36 AM Hey Craig didn't you get done a few months ago too....gee that power is sure getting on :lol: That last one is still in dispute. That dont count till I agree to pay it. :lol: Geea.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now