Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted
Don't worry too much fellas. This is only a short term upgrade to keep sales up until the real mechanical and style upgrades are ready, which isn't as far away as what some people think. This is more like the ED model with the EF not too far away. Nice to see Ford using the close ratio version of the T56 instead of the piece of crap overgeared Late model camira T56.

Why the hell isn't climate control available on the GT when it is an option on the XR6NA that's worth $20,000 less. Absolute madness. Get ya :glad: together FPV.

You’re a man that seems to have your finger on the pulse. When you say "not as far away" would you like to narrow that down a bit? Whisper even?

I will have to do something in March. Going to wait till after the MMS to make the final decision.

I would think the series 2 GT will have to have climate as standard. I don't see away around it. The big question will be what do they do to the GT-P? I know what I would like to see.

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coltyu.
  • Guests
Posted

They havent really said much if anything about the new GT or Pursuit but id doubt they would keep it at 290kW :S, 330kW and VCT :glad:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 1d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted
Don't worry too much fellas. This is only a short term upgrade to keep sales up until the real mechanical and style upgrades are ready, which isn't as far away as what some people think. This is more like the ED model with the EF not too far away. Nice to see Ford using the close ratio version of the T56 instead of the piece of crap overgeared Late model camira T56.

Why the hell isn't climate control available on the GT when it is an option on the XR6NA that's worth $20,000 less. Absolute madness. Get ya  :bowdown: together FPV.

You’re a man that seems to have your finger on the pulse. When you say "not as far away" would you like to narrow that down a bit? Whisper even?

I will have to do something in March. Going to wait till after the MMS to make the final decision.

I would think the series 2 GT will have to have climate as standard. I don't see away around it. The big question will be what do they do to the GT-P? I know what I would like to see.

I'd prefer to keep my job thank you.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 1d
  • Location: Geelong Victoria
Posted
They havent really said much if anything about the new GT or Pursuit but id doubt they would keep it at 290kW :S, 330kW and VCT :bowdown:

All press releases say the V8 FPV's will stay at 290. If the rumours of superchargers to take on the Gen4 are true then this would make sense, save money on development now for the big guns later. I'm praying the GT will be supercharged as I plan on buying one. As for VCT forget about it. Unless Ford US develop a VCT system for the 4 Valve Modular V8 it won't happen, as Ford Oz use imported head castings and if they don't get it then neither will we.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

No need to thank me. It was nothing really. If you are an employee of Ford it is better to say nothing at all.

Guest Hunter_Killer
  • Guests
Posted (edited)

The new rims are positively HIDEOUS.

Shockwave is positively crap. It does not come close to the blueprint. Thank god for the 6 speed.

Edited by Hunter_Killer
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Shockwave is positively crap. It does not come close to the blueprint.

That's Velocity not Shockwave. Shockwave is a similar colour to Narooma Blue. I saw both at my Ford Dealership the other day while I was waiting for my car to be fixed.

Cheers,

Guest Hunter_Killer
  • Guests
Posted
So no bonnet scoop for the T then??

And lets thank god for that. A bonnet scoop would tart it up hardcore.

On another note, face it falls, the 6 speed is a MAJOR upgrade. Whatelse do you want? GT style spoilers or something? The Ts subtlety is something beautiful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...