rex13bt Member 38 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Posted 02/08/04 06:59 AM Posted 02/08/04 06:59 AM http://www.autoweb.com.au/cms/A_102170/newsarticle.html
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 25d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 02/08/04 07:53 AM Posted 02/08/04 07:53 AM Looks good, like the sound of the six speed , other than that though nothing to get really excited about, don't think I will be tempted to change over
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 02/08/04 08:22 AM Posted 02/08/04 08:22 AM I really don''t like the look of the new wheels ...... just ... I dunno, they lost all their class, and they looks smaller.But ahh well, bring on the six speeder...
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/08/04 08:25 AM Posted 02/08/04 08:25 AM "Illuminated power window controls"
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/08/04 08:27 AM Posted 02/08/04 08:27 AM "Unique MkII badging"
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 02/08/04 08:29 AM Posted 02/08/04 08:29 AM "Unique MkII badging" Who's got some piano wire... I know whats coming off mine when I get it.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 02/08/04 09:00 AM Posted 02/08/04 09:00 AM Whens it released??Lol couldnt be bothered reading the full article!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/08/04 09:12 AM Posted 02/08/04 09:12 AM "Unique MkII badging" Who's got some piano wire... I know whats coming off mine when I get it. mate try and get one while citric is still out!!! MKII?? what the! ripitoff!Seems like theres not much changed, I can't imagine the series 1 going down that much in value unless they're manual, other than that its pretty unchanged. Those rims suck ass too :D
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 02/08/04 09:38 AM Posted 02/08/04 09:38 AM Also am a bit dissapointed to see that Shockwave isn't an XR/FPV colour, it'll be available across the range.Will have to wait and see what other colours are available.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 02/08/04 09:46 AM Posted 02/08/04 09:46 AM More pics would be good, I hope the optional 18s are still the same, those new rims look kinda sad...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now