curious Member 504 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Location: sun, beach and plenty of T T's Posted 29/07/04 12:09 PM Posted 29/07/04 12:09 PM I dont know why it has reverse parking sensors, driver training should take care of that.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 29/07/04 01:05 PM Posted 29/07/04 01:05 PM the colors just dont match at all... it looks dreadful :(eewwww...
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/04 08:05 PM Posted 29/07/04 08:05 PM Best looking Police car I have ever seen. Whoever bought these for them has excellent taste
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/07/04 08:27 AM Posted 30/07/04 08:27 AM Hi guys,Dont want to hijack this thread or start any interstate wars, but I think this one looks much better (hence the avatar) Michael....
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 30/07/04 08:58 AM Posted 30/07/04 08:58 AM mook, now that's awsome... and it has the right type of engine in it too XR8 4eva!
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/07/04 09:17 AM Posted 30/07/04 09:17 AM Where can I get me summa dem roof lights?!I have a contact who could make the decals :lol:You're spot-on about the dept approving the purchase having excellent taste, citric acid xr6t!
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 30/07/04 09:21 AM Posted 30/07/04 09:21 AM premo brakes...a must!!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 30/07/04 10:27 AM Posted 30/07/04 10:27 AM Where can I get me summa dem roof lights?!I have a contact who could make the decals :lol:You're spot-on about the dept approving the purchase having excellent taste, citric acid xr6t! I belive they get brighter ones there so they don't blend in with the snow, preety good idea!P.S. the citric cop car is heaps better than the blueprint one!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now