stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 27/07/04 01:40 PM Posted 27/07/04 01:40 PM Just found out the Ford and Expensive Daewoo show is in november for us people in Victoria,What I would like to know is what goodies were there for the xr6/T.And what prices were they bargains or rip offs?I want to buy stuff for my car and thought it was a month away but stuff waiting 4 months unless there something good. I beleive some of the other states have already had it.Ie Grills,Pods etc
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 28/07/04 03:29 AM Posted 28/07/04 03:29 AM they have some good stuff therethe APS guys were at the Albury show when I went to it, the nizpro group are also there, there is lots of after market stuff for your car there also, ie mags, gear nobs, all kinda accessaries etcyoull enjoy the day guarenteed, even if you dont spend any money...
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/07/04 06:42 AM Posted 28/07/04 06:42 AM I have never heard of this "show". When is/was it on in Sydney ?
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 28/07/04 06:51 AM Posted 28/07/04 06:51 AM August 21/22.Should try to arrange all the Sydneysiders to meet up.Grant
Guest coltyu. Guests Posted 28/07/04 07:40 AM Posted 28/07/04 07:40 AM There was a Ford Show at Warrick Farm in Sydney a few weeks ago,They had Mustangs, GT's Falcons, Territories, infact everythingThere was even one of the Original Phase IV's!!!!!! (The one that hasnt been restored) and yes, it was original + Alan Moffat was there.
murph Member 27 Member For: 23y 8m 26d Location: Sydney, Australia Posted 28/07/04 11:24 AM Posted 28/07/04 11:24 AM (edited) Here's a link to the website http://www.holdenfordshow.com/Last years Sydney show was pretty good from memory. Edited 28/07/04 11:33 AM by murph
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 01/08/04 11:53 AM Author Posted 01/08/04 11:53 AM Thanks guys for your responses, were there any good bonnet vents lower grilletc that you thought were worth it.
cuspub Greg Brindley Member 97 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/08/04 01:16 AM Posted 03/08/04 01:16 AM www.xr6-turbo.com.au will be attending the forthcoming Sydney Expensive Daewoo Ford show with their Stage 3 red Ute.Likewise, they will also be at the Victorian show in November as will Nizpro with what should be the wildest XR6T in the country.Greg Brindley.
Guest jteale Guests Posted 03/08/04 01:25 AM Posted 03/08/04 01:25 AM I have never heard of this "show". When is/was it on in Sydney ? Mal,I am going to the show, any Sydney members should try to catch up there ... its only down at Homebush ... usually pretty good show ... LMK.Cheers, Jason.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 03/08/04 02:17 AM Posted 03/08/04 02:17 AM I thought it had already been to Melbourne...I went to some Expensive Daewoo and ford show in melbourne, that's for sure...Dave.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now