shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/07/04 08:01 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 08:01 AM Hey, I just found this thread. I will own up now.And my T is stock. I drove past u on north tce in the merc silver T,sorry but had to comment on the forums.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 28/07/04 08:04 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:04 AM I am sure car lovers could appreciate it, even if they are from the xr6 forums. Me not sureScotty
Guest jteale Guests Posted 28/07/04 08:10 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:10 AM jtealeI remember seeing thta beast a while ago (live a few k's from that dealership) Must say they are fantastic in every aspect. That GTP'S exhaust note was mind blowing. I want one ZMAN, they really wanted me to buy it (Jan04) ... it is truely awesome, but don't have that sort of money to spend on a car (they wanted $85 as it was) ... if I lived back in my home town I would have been even more tempted ... can always increase the mortgage :lol: I am very happy with my T though It is also truely awesome in its own way ... much more enjoyable than any Expensive Daewoo I have driven
Guest jteale Guests Posted 28/07/04 08:11 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:11 AM Me not sureScotty Me with you Cheers, Jason.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/07/04 08:44 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:44 AM Hey, I just found this thread. I will own up now.And my T is stock.Would you care to put the people who siad that your stock T couldn't outrun a GTS in their place for us? How did you do it? Gave it a few revs, let the clutch out and put my right foot flat to the floor!
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/07/04 08:47 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:47 AM Hey, I just found this thread. I will own up now.And my T is stock.I drove past u on north tce in the merc silver T,sorry but had to comment on the forums. Yes I remember it well. All your passengers were doing this: :blink:I had been driving along in the same group of cars as you since about the corner of Anzac Hwy & South Rd.
Guest Hunter_Killer Guests Posted 28/07/04 08:51 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:51 AM I used to like Expensive Daewoo Commodores and all its variants until I realised that I hated its bulbous, fat and uncoordinated curves on ALL of these vehicles. The Falcons are effortlessly nice looking.
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/07/04 08:52 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 08:52 AM might see u sat night,must test the chip that goes in on friday
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/07/04 09:06 AM Posted 28/07/04 09:06 AM might see u sat night,must test the chip that goes in on friday Sounds good. Would love to see.
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: Birkdale Posted 28/07/04 09:21 AM Posted 28/07/04 09:21 AM Thanks for the drving tip, not.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now