KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 30/07/04 10:33 PM Posted 30/07/04 10:33 PM Mark, MiniMe informs me that he doesn't think the CCC has pool/snooker tables. Might have to go elsewhere if you want me to show you how the game should be played.
Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 26d Gender: Male Posted 30/07/04 11:16 PM Posted 30/07/04 11:16 PM I sometimes see KEN on the narrellan road on my way home. Where I work in Picton there is usually at least two GT's on the main street every day. I saw four of them about 2 weeks ago, not that im complaining...I just have trouble walking and looking at them at the same time....
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 31/07/04 02:32 AM Posted 31/07/04 02:32 AM I just have trouble walking and looking at them at the same time.... Walking? :o Mate, flag me down next time and I'll give you a lift ...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 31/07/04 03:07 AM Posted 31/07/04 03:07 AM I just have trouble walking and looking at them at the same time.... :oWalking? Mate, flag me down next time and I'll give you a lift ... Kaine. Remember what yer mother told you. DO NOT accept rides from strangers
Guest Guests Posted 31/07/04 03:09 AM Posted 31/07/04 03:09 AM I just have trouble walking and looking at them at the same time.... :oWalking? Mate, flag me down next time and I'll give you a lift ... Just leave your shirt on
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 31/07/04 03:24 AM Posted 31/07/04 03:24 AM MiniMe informs me that he doesn't think the CCC has pool/snooker tables. Might have to go elsewhere if you want me to show you how the game should be played. Allay your fears - they do have them -tell mini me he should have a look before he starts drinking :lol: and sorry Ken you have to play fully clothed and use a proper cue - so maybe some other time you can show us how it should be played
Guest Guests Posted 31/07/04 06:09 AM Posted 31/07/04 06:09 AM MiniMe informs me that he doesn't think the CCC has pool/snooker tables. Might have to go elsewhere if you want me to show you how the game should be played.Allay your fears - they do have them -tell mini me he should have a look before he starts drinking :lol: and sorry Ken you have to play fully clothed and use a proper cue - so maybe some other time you can show us how it should be played Just make sure Kens sitting down when taking your shot
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 03/08/04 12:27 PM Posted 03/08/04 12:27 PM Just updated the list - will see you there tomorrow night around 6.30 - pm me if you need to be signed in.cheers
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/08/04 12:21 AM Posted 04/08/04 12:21 AM 8 hours to go ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now