voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 17d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/07/04 12:25 AM Posted 20/07/04 12:25 AM very bling bling
cheese Member 51 Member For: 23y 3m 29d Posted 20/07/04 02:20 AM Posted 20/07/04 02:20 AM Chrome looks good. Lower it and it will look awesome.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/07/04 02:48 AM Posted 20/07/04 02:48 AM No need to roll guards etc.Be careful going in reverse with the wheel on full lock......I only have 18's and peeled a guard.
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Location: NSW Posted 20/07/04 03:28 AM Author Posted 20/07/04 03:28 AM No need to roll guards etc.Be careful going in reverse with the wheel on full lock......I only have 18's and peeled a guard. Sorry to hear that mate.I made sure to check all clearances before handing over the cash.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 20/07/04 05:34 AM Posted 20/07/04 05:34 AM BLING BLING damn they look so nice and it looks even better coz the ute is phantom
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 20/07/04 11:42 AM Posted 20/07/04 11:42 AM Looks awesome, what make of rims are they??
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 20/07/04 11:53 PM Posted 20/07/04 11:53 PM sweet as, good choiceScotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 20/07/04 11:54 PM Posted 20/07/04 11:54 PM I hear Roly Leahy is bringing in some 24's, not sure if they'll fit Falcons thoughScotty
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Location: NSW Posted 21/07/04 03:01 AM Author Posted 21/07/04 03:01 AM I don't think it will be possible to fit anything bigger on the front due to the bolt I wrote about in an earlier post, bet there is definately plenty of room at the back to fit bigger rims. Especially utes.
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 21/07/04 03:58 AM Posted 21/07/04 03:58 AM Its one pimpin' ride that's for sure, but how much are the tyres each? (Or shouldn't I ask?)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now