Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/07/04 09:04 AM Posted 06/07/04 09:04 AM 48's a youngster....Vik looks older than that. At least as old as me (just my opinion) and I'm 54.What's this about Vik being banned? Was the offending PM to a moderator? Doesn't everyone know how to take Vik by now?Think I'll ask Rusty for his details and give the old boy a call and find out what's going on.Re the 17th...might make it but we'll see....things are still a bit hectic at chez z.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/07/04 10:01 AM Posted 06/07/04 10:01 AM Hi AllI just phoned Vik and had a long chat.He can't even access the forum at present so I can say what I like about him without repercussions.He has apologised to the powers-that-be for typically Vik-like intemperate comments about a moderator that he sent in a PM (personal message) to another (very) prolific poster from banana-bending territory.So, let's see what comes of Vik's heart-felt apologies. If that doesn't soften the hard hearts of officialdom, then I think we have to take more drastic measures in support of the old rat-bag.This site needs Vik. SA posters, in particular, have to be united in fixing this travesty of justice.
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 06/07/04 10:06 AM Author Posted 06/07/04 10:06 AM VIK! VIK! VIK! VIK!Lol The Anthony Mundine of fordxr6turbo.com
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 06/07/04 10:19 AM Posted 06/07/04 10:19 AM Just get a internet provider with a non static isp ie broadband
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 06/07/04 11:02 AM Posted 06/07/04 11:02 AM does anyone know if boostie is coming
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/07/04 11:26 AM Posted 06/07/04 11:26 AM Nah his ISP aint blocked, as I am still able to post on here. (I am his son, I gots me a L.S. turbo a month back.) I dunno whats happened and frankly don't wanna know as I don't tend to get all emotional about a net forum. To me it is just a place for info and a larf as well as meeting some new people.About the cruise - I am in for it whenever
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/07/04 04:07 AM Posted 07/07/04 04:07 AM Just a question for all the Adelaide boys....Do we have any APS kitted cars here?If yes, any of you coming on the 17th?cheerstom
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 07/07/04 04:34 AM Posted 07/07/04 04:34 AM john - (boost6) is the person so see there He's got craazzzy mods done there...absolutely awesom
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 07/07/04 06:13 AM Author Posted 07/07/04 06:13 AM Boosts car has NIZPRO kit if I remember correctly
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/07/04 06:36 AM Posted 07/07/04 06:36 AM Boost's car is awesome. and it is the NIZPRO kit.It certainly is an incredibly quick car. Had me yearning for the kit after just one short drive.Just curious as to whether anyone in Adelaide has an APS kit fitted?cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now