JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Location: ACT Posted 29/06/04 11:14 PM Posted 29/06/04 11:14 PM Got the Purple beast booked in Gregorys tomorrow for the 30,000 Service (already???).Any idea how many $ I will be looking at?
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 7d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 30/06/04 12:53 AM Posted 30/06/04 12:53 AM (edited) Sure ring gregorys and say "How much will the service cost?" :lol: Edited 30/06/04 12:55 AM by Rusty05
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 7d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 30/06/04 12:55 AM Posted 30/06/04 12:55 AM (edited) Sorry Edited 30/06/04 12:57 AM by Rusty05
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 30/06/04 01:23 AM Posted 30/06/04 01:23 AM Should be the same cost as your 15k. Mine was, $160 from Klosters Newcastle. Don't pay over $200 that's for sure.Andrew
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 30/06/04 10:20 AM Posted 30/06/04 10:20 AM I think mine was $165, not that I actually pay anything, but I have thrown away the docket.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/07/04 09:09 AM Posted 01/07/04 09:09 AM Sure ring gregorys and say "How much will the service cost?" :lol:
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/04 09:47 AM Posted 01/07/04 09:47 AM Got the Purple beast booked in Gregorys tomorrow for the 30,000 Service (already???).Any idea how many $ I will be looking at? Depends which Gregorys' you go to!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now