GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 24/06/04 08:03 AM Posted 24/06/04 08:03 AM I am a big fan of Blue Pearl though...looks very tuff.I agree!Blue pearl should be available on XR yeah I totally agree, it was my first choice until I found out that it wasn't available for XRs :(Dave. Its available on GT
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 24/06/04 08:37 AM Posted 24/06/04 08:37 AM If its like this, I'll take one
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 24/06/04 08:44 AM Posted 24/06/04 08:44 AM YUUUUUCK!
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 24/06/04 10:48 PM Posted 24/06/04 10:48 PM I am with you aniken ... looks great ... on the ute
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 25/06/04 02:55 AM Posted 25/06/04 02:55 AM If its like this, I'll take one Me too, except a sedan not a ute and different wheels. Just needs black GT stripes and it would be perfect.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 25/06/04 03:05 AM Posted 25/06/04 03:05 AM I'm gonna miss Blood Orange, wish I'd gotten one.
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Location: NSW Posted 25/06/04 05:02 AM Posted 25/06/04 05:02 AM As you may know FOMOCO have released several new colours on the market and are in the process of releasing some new colours..Some info received today!New ColoursVelocity - New Blue TBAVibe - Phantom Replacement - Much DarkerShockwave - New BlueBrint (Supposed to be Outstanding!)Envy - Green similar to Expensive Daewoo Green (Out Now)Mandarin - Similar to Blood Orange however with Gold through it (More Metallic)Rapid - Bright Yellow TBA RemovalsPhantom has been removed.BluePrint has been removed.Looks like Ford are responding brilliantly to what the owners and the market wants! The Ford website still shows that Blueprint and Phantom are still available. Anyone know if these 2 colours have really been chopped???
Guest jteale Guests Posted 25/06/04 05:54 AM Posted 25/06/04 05:54 AM The Ford website still shows that Blueprint and Phantom are still available. Anyone know if these 2 colours have really been chopped??? The dealers have been informed that these two are going ... I had trouble getting my Blueprint since they have been asked to keep orders to a minimum to avoid customers being disappointed ... I am sure the replacements will be just as cool ...
Guest SS75 Guests Posted 25/06/04 10:07 AM Posted 25/06/04 10:07 AM I live in Brizzy as some of you may have read, I spent last weekend in Melbourne, visited the ford plants and the FPV plant.They had a couple of BA's dressed in the yellow, to be honest they looked a bit drab. Maybe the stripes would dress it up but against the other colours I can't see it being very popular. They also had the F6 in the FPV shoow room, not alot of external differences at all just the driving lights surround and the FPV grills.You guys in Melbourne are lucky....some of the merchandise I picked up was incredible, they gave me 5 FPV stickers which I thought was nice, and packed everything in these big material FPV bags.Anyway........On the Monday just before I left we called in at the ford discovery centre and they're trying to sell these same stickers for $10.00 each! What a crock of The number of XR's, obviously owned by the employees is incredible, the plant staff must be fords biggest customer.
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/06/04 11:25 AM Posted 25/06/04 11:25 AM Hey! Just got confirmation that the car on the right in the following photo is shockwave (the one on the left is the old narooma blue): http://www.targa.org.au/gallery/2003/spect...ologue-4197.JPG I wish the Sun was out but it seems to have a nice glow to it. I'm still hanging out to see Velocity. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now