What do we want in a cruise?

XR6_ED

• Member For: 20y 5m 1d

Last one was good. Pity, where ever I go there is an oinker in the bushes!!! Got the ute back now, the trans is excellent.

I always like the country runs - a few more traffic lights for racing wouldn't go astray though!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 3m 28d

Any night is ok for me I think!

We just have to make sure Annie will let Cain and Heath have a night off work.Lol Lol that's right dude I was having a chat to her yesterday and I doubt you will ever get a night off :lol: She described the two of you as her biggest pair of troublemakers. In fact she cringed when I mentioned you to her :spoton:

Also Ive been talking to Barry Batten about the reflash unit for the BA so if anyone want some info let me know

Any night is ok for me I think!

We just have to make sure Annie will let Cain and Heath have a night off work.Lol Lol that's right dude I was having a chat to her yesterday and I doubt you will ever get a night off :lol: She described the two of you as her biggest pair of troublemakers. In fact she cringed when I mentioned you to her :spoton:

Also Ive been talking to Barry Batten about the reflash unit for the BA so if anyone want some info let me know

Whos Barry Batten? My bus started funny this morning :tosser:

vik

• Member For: 20y 3m 28d
Whos Barry Batten? My bus started funny this morning :spoton:

vik

From Batten performance tuning.

They are developing the Reflash unit for the Turbo. No need to piggy back the ECU just plug in and tune to your hearts content

go here 4 a look http://www.norcom.net.au/~bpt/pr03.htm

Maybe one of us could buy the handheld unit and we could share it round? That is if it works well.

Edited by Rusty05