Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/07/04 03:02 AM Posted 27/07/04 03:02 AM One of you guys must have a scanner.....for the slackers amongst us. Check out Blown BA's post above :o Mark. To slack to even scroll up a few post's....
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 27/07/04 06:37 AM Author Posted 27/07/04 06:37 AM Has anybody else posted the cruise pics...all l see is mine and Geeas
mook05 Member 108 Member For: 23y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/07/04 07:47 AM Posted 27/07/04 07:47 AM There are some links to pics my brother took earlier in this thread.Havent had the film processed from the SLR Camera yet but when I do there should be some more good pics in that lot.Cheers,Michael...
silverchris Member 129 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Location: Bulleen, Vic Posted 27/07/04 02:18 PM Posted 27/07/04 02:18 PM I just want to add my thanks to Miss Aly for sending the newspaper. More great organisational skills with a fantastic result. Well done Miss Aly.I have also added two pics to the gallery. Unfortunately I only got two shots on my digital camera before the battery died (just as well I got the camera for nothing because that what it's worth!).I took some shots on my film camera and if they turn out OK I will scan them and add to the gallery later.I get my repaired T back on Friday so that little rear-ender I had with a Suburu on the way home will be nothing but a memory. Looking forward to the next cruise.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 28/07/04 07:04 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 07:04 AM I get my repaired T back on Friday so that little rear-ender I had with a Suburu on the way home will be nothing but a memory. Looking forward to the next cruise. Well done Chris glad the T is back and ready for its next cruise.
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Female Posted 03/08/04 01:22 PM Posted 03/08/04 01:22 PM Hey everyone, I was down in Wonthaggi today (tuesday 3 Aug) and happened to drive past our photo shoot spot...HOLDEN!!Well I just wanted to tell you all that Expensive Daewoo aint Expensive Daewoo any walls up anymore, it has been completely demolished!! Did we do something?? We our T's and 6's managed to shake the walls of Holden!!GO THE FORDS!! I will post pics of the site Thurs or Friday.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 04/08/04 12:25 AM Posted 04/08/04 12:25 AM Well I just wanted to tell you all that Expensive Daewoo aint Expensive Daewoo any walls up anymore, it has been completely demolished!! :lol: We must have realy discraced them....... :lol: Mark
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 04/08/04 06:12 AM Author Posted 04/08/04 06:12 AM Are my black marks still there :lol:
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Female Posted 04/08/04 07:28 AM Posted 04/08/04 07:28 AM Are my black marks still there :lol: :lol: No, just a layer of dirt
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Female Posted 05/08/04 08:02 AM Posted 05/08/04 08:02 AM Here is a pic of the Expensive Daewoo site taken today (thursday 5 Aug)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now