turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Location: Toowoomba Posted 12/06/04 01:25 AM Posted 12/06/04 01:25 AM (edited) Doesn't do much for me. I would prefer to put a G.T bodykit on my turbo.What he said,cant see what all the fuss is about,As for putting a wheelie bin lid on the bonnet,Id make lift up a bit so it at least acted as a scoop,trouble is all the Expensive Daewoo crew would chuck their vb cans in it.At least in adelaide you get 5 cents a can,pay itself off in no time.vik Is the thing on the bonnet of the djr 320 actually just an engine cover stuck on, or is there a hole in the bonnet and that is some new age shaker? Edited 12/06/04 01:25 AM by turb06
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 12/06/04 01:33 AM Posted 12/06/04 01:33 AM Doesn't do much for me. I would prefer to put a G.T bodykit on my turbo.What he said,cant see what all the fuss is about,As for putting a wheelie bin lid on the bonnet,Id make lift up a bit so it at least acted as a scoop,trouble is all the Expensive Daewoo crew would chuck their vb cans in it.At least in adelaide you get 5 cents a can,pay itself off in no time.vik Is the thing on the bonnet of the djr 320 actually just an engine cover stuck on, or is there a hole in the bonnet and that is some new age shaker? It's just a direct stick on. No holes. No shaker.I still like it though.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Location: Toowoomba Posted 12/06/04 01:37 AM Posted 12/06/04 01:37 AM I think it looks Looks like it came from a $2 shop.
Guest Guests Posted 12/06/04 01:43 AM Posted 12/06/04 01:43 AM Is it PC not to have a slit in your bonnet these days,might upset the spoggy nests under the armpit brigade or something.vik
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 12/06/04 02:05 AM Posted 12/06/04 02:05 AM I think it looks Looks like it came from a $2 shop. Scotty NLCCC
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/06/04 03:05 AM Posted 12/06/04 03:05 AM Im still a fan of all engine bits that stick out of the bonnet actually being connected to the engine! Like the shaker?But I guess we cant keep on living in the 70's........ have to update sometime.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 12/06/04 03:22 AM Posted 12/06/04 03:22 AM Im still a fan of all engine bits that stick out of the bonnet actually being connected to the engine! Like the shaker?But I guess we cant keep on living in the 70's........ have to update sometime. or a tunnel ram for those of us that can't afford blown powerScotty NLCCC
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Posted 12/06/04 06:26 AM Posted 12/06/04 06:26 AM Doesn't do much for me. I would prefer to put a G.T bodykit on my turbo.But it's not a GT! So what your saying is because my T is not a GT I cant pu a GT bodykit on it?Or are you saying it would be hard to get one for a T?I was only suggesting that I'd like the looks of a GT bodkit on my T! What you do to your car is your own business. I just can’t understand why people pretend their car is something its not, like when people may Late model camira executives look like Clubsports. I find it especially ammusing in this circumstance because the GT is slower then the T. However, each to their own.
jt Member 126 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Location: Geelong, Vic Posted 12/06/04 11:22 AM Posted 12/06/04 11:22 AM Doesn't do much for me. I would prefer to put a G.T bodykit on my turbo.But it's not a GT! So what your saying is because my T is not a GT I cant pu a GT bodykit on it?Or are you saying it would be hard to get one for a T?I was only suggesting that I'd like the looks of a GT bodkit on my T! What you do to your car is your own business. I just can’t understand why people pretend their car is something its not, like when people may Late model camira executives look like Clubsports. I find it especially ammusing in this circumstance because the GT is slower then the T. However, each to their own. I wouldn't change the standard kit for the CR2 kit. I don't see much of a difference, if anything I think it looks worse.I wont to turn my T into a GT look alike, just I think the GT bodykit looks better than that crap. I'm a very proud T owner and the GT kit is better, that's all.
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Posted 13/06/04 07:19 AM Posted 13/06/04 07:19 AM Doesn't look much different to standard. Big P-H phat side skirts, but not worth whatever money you would end up shelling over for it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now