ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/04 07:12 AM Posted 09/06/04 07:12 AM I have recently fitted my Fairmont boost gauge and I have had some complaints from my wife as she used the clock in the car. She asked if they can have a digital clock on the ICC, so I thought I would ask here.My car has the Luxury pack ICC, but I know that people with the Premium ICC have a small digital clock in the top right of the screen, can this be enabled with the WDS when I get it serviced next ?Thanks
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 09/06/04 10:23 AM Posted 09/06/04 10:23 AM Hey Zap if she misses the clock then buy her a $5 digital clock and stick on her side...can't complain then :lol:
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/04 12:04 PM Author Posted 09/06/04 12:04 PM I know, but it would be nice to have.I have the time on my watch and mobile, but it is handy to have it on the ICC.Fordtech or other Ford people....can this be done ?Thanks
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/06/04 11:33 PM Author Posted 09/06/04 11:33 PM I would go to Homeart and get one of the ugly wall clocks and stick it to my dashboard to keep SWMBO happy before I gave up the duel zone CC.
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 09/06/04 11:39 PM Posted 09/06/04 11:39 PM Why do you want the dlimate control for. My car has it fitted as standard. You know the vents that are on the dash. They actually move. So when you or the passenger dont like the temp that's coming out of it. Face it away from you.There ya go I just saved you all heaps of money. My wife and I say whenever we adjust these vents - " Now implementing the climate control".Wayne
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/06/04 07:57 AM Author Posted 10/06/04 07:57 AM I have my side on 21c and the wife on 23.You can reach across the car and feel the temp difference. It works very well. It also does not go on full ball when you first turn it on.I like it a lot
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 10/06/04 08:38 AM Posted 10/06/04 08:38 AM My climate contol is heater on for the missus....window down for me ...for Air Con :lol:
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 10/06/04 09:59 AM Posted 10/06/04 09:59 AM I have my side on 21c and the wife on 23.You can reach across the car and feel the temp difference. It works very well. It also does not go on full ball when you first turn it on.I like it a lot l am glad to hear Ford have finally designed an intellegent CC system. It used to sh*t me to tears everytime l got into our AU and the CC would blast you with AC on and fan on max. Maybe its an option that's worth considering now, l was naver a fan before l am no expert but l doubt you will be able to get the clock on your ICC. The screen would be pre programmed and l dont see how a dealer could access the firmware that drives the ICC to add the clock. Not that there is any harm in asking them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now