Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

congrats to rexilla and wildXR8 on thier respective birthdays today, well done chaps, thanks also to Wik for carrying the torch now that I have a real job. Thanks old bean

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
congrats to rexilla and wildXR8 on thier respective birthdays today, well done chaps, thanks also to Wik for carrying the torch now that I have a real job. Thanks old bean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who the hell is Wik? :blush:

:spoton:

Posted
congrats to rexilla and wildXR8 on thier respective birthdays today, well done chaps, thanks also to Wik for carrying the torch now that I have a real job. Thanks old bean

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's ok Sal,I like you more as human now,now that you actually work,well sorta work,infact,driving around doing fcukall :k24t::nono::nono:

vik...you shoulda stuck to realestate :spoton::blush::k24t:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
congrats to rexilla and wildXR8 on thier respective birthdays today, well done chaps, thanks also to Wik for carrying the torch now that I have a real job. Thanks old bean

Who the hell is Wik? :blink:

:banghead:

I spelt it like that so Goldie would understand, you and he spend plenty of time hugging so I presumed that you'd catch the um ............ drift

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Happy b'day redhawk! :msm:

Posted

To all those having a happy crappy today

· Redhawk's Birthday

· Grizzly's Birthday

· kent's Birthday

Who the hell is kent???

vik...not the old kent Ken :blink::msm::pinch:

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

Thanks guys..... I'm all choked up with emotion now.... :thumbsup:

EID bought me some lovely spurs and a new dog leash, she also lashed out and got some new barbs to fit on her cat-o-nine tails just for my pleasure, gee I love that woman!!! :laughing:

Posted
Thanks guys..... I'm all choked up with emotion now.... :thumbsup:

EID bought me some lovely spurs and a new dog leash, she also lashed out and got some new barbs to fit on her cat-o-nine tails just for my pleasure, gee I love that woman!!! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's no wonder you and ken get on like a pair of lesos :laughing::spoton::spoton:

vik...oh well,what ever whips your bag

Posted

Happy crappy Blueprintxr6T's Birthday...

twenty days over being a fool :spoton::blink::blush:

vik... :thumbsup::laughing::spoton: work that one out :nono::nono:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
congrats to rexilla and wildXR8 on thier respective birthdays today, well done chaps, thanks also to Wik for carrying the torch now that I have a real job. Thanks old bean

Who the hell is Wik? :spoton:

:laughing:

I spelt it like that so Goldie would understand, you and he spend plenty of time hugging so I presumed that you'd catch the um ............ drift

that's bloody funny..... :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...