Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 24d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 04/06/04 04:31 PM Posted 04/06/04 04:31 PM Alright - I'm very close to putting in an order for a "T"Boringly enough, I want a white one. I've seen oval FPV badges on some, but not on most - what's the go there?There are a myriad of options to choose from. Which ones to get?What would you experienced owners recommend?Rate your best options and why - price too if you can remember ballparkCheers
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 04/06/04 11:39 PM Posted 04/06/04 11:39 PM Here is a pic of mine.$800 dollars for GT wing,front grill and chrome inserts in bumpers
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 04/06/04 11:49 PM Posted 04/06/04 11:49 PM paint and trim protection, must have premium sound, $800sports steering wheel is a better wheel than the momo,and colour coded leather seats,4
Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 24d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 05/06/04 01:14 AM Author Posted 05/06/04 01:14 AM Very nice.Are those Expensive Daewoo drivers in the background admiring your Beast? I actually asked the price on the XR8 bonnet and it was something insane like $3000 !!!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 05/06/04 01:36 AM Posted 05/06/04 01:36 AM Very nice.Are those Expensive Daewoo drivers in the background admiring your Beast? I actually asked the price on the XR8 bonnet and it was something insane like $3000 !!!! haha I think they are ford drivers, it was at the last brisbane cruise.re the XR8 bonnet, you can pick em up for $800 carbon fibre. Give JR a PM, he got one on his XR6.Hey XLR8ED, that car is AWESOME
mangoboss351 Member 22 Member For: 22y 9m 16d Posted 05/06/04 07:47 AM Posted 05/06/04 07:47 AM xlr8ed how much did the fpv gt front grille cost you and did you have to provide a gt vin number?cheers
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/06/04 09:05 AM Posted 05/06/04 09:05 AM Boringly enough, I want a white one. White aint boring man.
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/06/04 10:06 AM Posted 05/06/04 10:06 AM Alright - I'm very close to putting in an order for a "T"Boringly enough, I want a white one. I've seen oval FPV badges on some, but not on most - what's the go there?There are a myriad of options to choose from. Which ones to get?What would you experienced owners recommend?Rate your best options and why - price too if you can remember ballparkCheers The FPV badges would have been done aftermarket. Although every T does go to FPV for some finishing off, they dont get the badges (for what they're worth )l would order premium brakes and the Luxury pack, but l dont know what your budget is!!Dont get a manual unless you are happy to risk ending up with a car with excessive driveline shunt. Trust me it puts a major dampener on the car. If you are going for an auto this isnt something to worry about. Iff you do want a manual l would only buy a manual perofmrance ford these days if it was a demo and l could drive it for a day before handing over the $$.Cheers
Rik_Biel Bionic Bealie Member 271 Member For: 23y 24d Location: Perth West Oz Posted 05/06/04 01:13 PM Author Posted 05/06/04 01:13 PM (edited) Boringly enough, I want a white one.White aint boring man.I know. I've driven a white EF for the past 7 years, and a white XF the 4 years before that.I like the understated "coolness" of bright white.When I first saw blueprint, that was THE colour I wanted - that was when I first saw it in MOTOR on the TE50..... but now having seen so many of them (blueprints) around, the lust has died down - I imagine in a couple of years I'll be totally neutral to it.I keep my cars for a long time - so I want a colour I can live with and still love, not a fad colour like the ones that lot sh!t hot today, but not so ina couple of years.Reminds me of the '80's pastels phenomena LOL__________________________________________I am going to get an auto SSS, just in case I ever need to have the wife drive it. Heaven forbid LOL.What do you actually get in the Luxury pack? Edited 05/06/04 01:16 PM by Rik_Biel
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 05/06/04 02:46 PM Posted 05/06/04 02:46 PM Rik, I like the white. Great choice of colour in my opinion Have you seen the white GT? my favourite!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now