Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 01/06/04 02:53 AM Posted 01/06/04 02:53 AM Might be a good idea to get MISSXR (our Merchandise Mistress) to investigate this opportunity further. Would be really kewl to have a FordXR6Turbo.Com version of the jacket if they can do it?SS75, do you know what sizes they are available in? Do they do FFB sizes? (Fat F ing B tards)
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/06/04 03:01 AM Posted 01/06/04 03:01 AM Looks the biz, no doubtScotty CCC
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 01/06/04 03:28 AM Posted 01/06/04 03:28 AM I have a jacket that I bought of ebay, very simliar to the one mentioned. Just be carefull of the size as they tend to be shorter then the Ford branded jackets. My brother tried mine on and it doesn't go down to his bum. Which he did not like.Jackets for this site.....I will check it out and post it up in the merchandise forum.
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 01/06/04 03:34 AM Posted 01/06/04 03:34 AM Might be a good idea to get MISSXR (our Merchandise Mistress) to investigate this opportunity further. Would be really kewl to have a FordXR6Turbo.Com version of the jacket if they can do it?SS75, do you know what sizes they are available in? Do they do FFB sizes? (Fat F ing B tards) Hey I would be down for that, a fordxr6turbo.com added to the hacket and a red T next to xr6 would be nice too Id be interested in purchasing something like that
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 01/06/04 03:42 AM Posted 01/06/04 03:42 AM generous, I'm 6'2 and the XXL was more than big enough, Is that standing up or laying down.I'm about 6'2" as well but that's laying down..............
Guest SS75 Guests Posted 01/06/04 03:49 AM Posted 01/06/04 03:49 AM Sizing on these was good, like I said I am just over 6'2 and it went down to my shooter! I got the XXL although the XL was big enough, only cause the MRS got an XL to completley cover her bum, WOMEN and I wanted to be able to distinguish them when she wrecks hers! I normally have trouble finding stuff with enough arm length and these jackets were more than ample.Just to give you an idea my business shirt arm lenth is usually 94cm which is not a standard length. Only Skinny so not sure about how much TUMMY room they have, but when I got mine (remembering I went to their house) they said if I found I needed a smalelr or bigger one just give them a call and they would send out another size.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 01/06/04 04:02 AM Posted 01/06/04 04:02 AM NIce I 'd be in for three, do they have them for infants.
Guest somers Guests Posted 01/06/04 05:16 AM Posted 01/06/04 05:16 AM If its the same Ebay site I looked at the maximum size is XXL and they cant add anything to it as they import them in and sell direct......
Guest REB 763 Guests Posted 01/06/04 05:19 AM Posted 01/06/04 05:19 AM Only $80? that's a bargain I just got a new jacket and it was $150! but here its cold here in Victoria so 2 jackets won't hurt
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 01/06/04 05:32 AM Posted 01/06/04 05:32 AM generous, I'm 6'2 and the XXL was more than big enough,Is that standing up or laying down.I'm about 6'2" as well but that's laying down.............. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now