Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 20/05/04 11:39 AM Posted 20/05/04 11:39 AM Hooray Cam Its a miracle, Ford actually followed through and fixed a problem. l admire your patience mate
muzzzza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Location: Sydney South Posted 21/05/04 03:38 AM Posted 21/05/04 03:38 AM I look forward to hearing the fix they did.I've got the whine too since having the Blaupunkt DVD fitted.Cheers, muzzzza...
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 21/05/04 05:58 AM Author Posted 21/05/04 05:58 AM (Familia2XR6T @ May 20 2004, 05:59 PM) Is it possible that my new pads and rotors (premium) will be useable for someone else after I go for a brand new huge set of brakes?Now I wonder why you replied to that First there Cro :-) Maybe I should swap your GT for my XR there Mondie, I seem to have Ford at my beck and call this month anyway! I promise to give it back once I've gotten it fixed Oh well Now I can't wait for more Cameron
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 21/05/04 06:01 AM Author Posted 21/05/04 06:01 AM Oh and Brian and anyone with a phase 2 or 3 APS kit I would really like to talk to you in person at sometime :-)Gotta be making the informed choice! Besides who could argue about wanting a faster XR6 Turbo !!! :lol: Cameron
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 21/05/04 06:05 AM Posted 21/05/04 06:05 AM You must be expecting a pretty good Tax Return then Cameron to finance all these mods. You're looking at about 20 large ones
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 21/05/04 06:27 AM Author Posted 21/05/04 06:27 AM Well what with Backpay and then tax etc! beside I was going to subscribe to your theory! Fold it over and put it back! :lol: Cameron
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 21/05/04 07:08 AM Posted 21/05/04 07:08 AM Well done Cameron !Great to hear that Ford (finally) have a fix !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now