Matrix Member 32 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/04 11:49 AM Posted 16/05/04 11:49 AM Ok, I just can't let this go on any more...Was I supposed to get a box of tissues in my Turbo?I've been sifting through some interior BA pics, and most seem to have those Ford tissue boxes in the centre console....NOT HAPPY JAN !!! (Oh, and I believe the term is "I'm taking the piss"...)
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Location: Geelong Posted 16/05/04 11:56 AM Posted 16/05/04 11:56 AM Ok I have bigger problem, where the hell do I get more pics of Michaela? You can have my tissues
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 16/05/04 12:15 PM Posted 16/05/04 12:15 PM hahaha, I got free tissues and a tank of fuel with my car, that's it.The problem is when they're empty, where do you get the geniune ford ones from?? Spare Parts department??
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/05/04 12:38 PM Posted 16/05/04 12:38 PM Yep - they even have a part number. I didn't bother. Thought it looked a bit messy after a while and went back to the cubic tissue box in the console bin. But I bought some Ford branded tissues at the last car show for Mrs z who keeps her car messy by tradition.
sahilson Member 42 Member For: 22y 6m 9d Location: Perth WA Posted 16/05/04 03:35 PM Posted 16/05/04 03:35 PM I was told by the local salesperson to buy the replacment boxes at woolworths - same size just almost half the cost
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/04 08:41 PM Posted 16/05/04 08:41 PM I got a new untouched box of rare and exclusive Ford Tissues.I will be selling them on EBay(US) this week as part of my social experiment that people will buy anything. I will let you all know how much they are worth :lol:
Matrix Member 32 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Location: Sydney Posted 16/05/04 10:40 PM Author Posted 16/05/04 10:40 PM It's the principal of the thing!!Yeah, sure I can go down to my local supermarket and buy some tissues, but that would be admitting defeat!I would love to see the reaction on the dealers face if I was to walk in there and tell them I didn't get tissues in my car...and try to keep a straight face at the same time. Oh well, at least the car doesn't have any problems (touch wood).
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 16/05/04 10:47 PM Posted 16/05/04 10:47 PM Matrix,I'd suggest that they plain forgot to put them in. When my car was delivered, I got one in the dash and a extra one in the glove box.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/05/04 10:51 PM Posted 16/05/04 10:51 PM Matrix,I'd suggest that they plain forgot to put them in. When my car was delivered, I got one in the dash and a extra one in the glove box. There's the problem, Brendan got yours aswell :lol: Scotty CCC
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 16/05/04 11:26 PM Posted 16/05/04 11:26 PM I went for a test drive in a territory and got a new box of tissues as well Mate tell your dealer to whack up with the tissues(you paid for them)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now