-
Posts
32 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Matrix
-
Surely you can't go past an Aston Martin Vanquish....now that's a seriously hot car!
-
Don't suppose anybody can shed some light on how to install the aux. audio cable to the back of the premium sound unit?? cheers!
-
I've just bought one of these babies and can't recommend it enough...crystal clear reception! http://www.itbox.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1085 This online store has it $30 cheaper than the retail stores too which doesn't hurt....
-
Luff was picked up SBR in the off season and will drive with either Ambrose or Ingall in the enduro's in 2005. (As yet undecided who he will co-driver with)... Sounds like SBR have done well securing Luff, the 2004 rookie of the year !!
-
For what it's worth, happy to report that I get crystal clear FM reception.... Cheers..
-
That's called stalking mate !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
Whats your average fuel comsumption like?
Matrix replied to dutchie's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
This was at the Shell at the Port Macquarie turn off... Had no choice in this case....That orange fuel light gets annoying after a while :lol: -
Whats your average fuel comsumption like?
Matrix replied to dutchie's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
G'day.. I just did a Sydney-Noosa-Sydney trip and averaged 10.1L /100 up and back.. With Optimax at $1.19/L on the highway, I'm glad I'm hovering round the 10 mark as opposed to my standard 13's and 14's when back in the city..... :lol: Cheers. -
In light of the abovementioned 'issues' and my lack of knowledge here, does anybody know where you can buy the BOV's and have them installed there too? Do GFB install? Cheers..
-
While we're on the topic of aftermarket BOV's, I'm curious to know how they affect vehicle warranty should you leave it in when having it serviced... (Correct, I have no idea when it comes to this stuff)..
-
Ah, yes...the Double A photocopy girl. For the record her name is Michaela Zvarová.. The following website will sort you fella's out :lol: http://dreams.smugmug.com/gallery/38133 There's photo's and movie clips too Cheers, Brad..
-
It's the principal of the thing!! Yeah, sure I can go down to my local supermarket and buy some tissues, but that would be admitting defeat! I would love to see the reaction on the dealers face if I was to walk in there and tell them I didn't get tissues in my car...and try to keep a straight face at the same time. Oh well, at least the car doesn't have any problems (touch wood).
-
Ok, I just can't let this go on any more... Was I supposed to get a box of tissues in my Turbo? I've been sifting through some interior BA pics, and most seem to have those Ford tissue boxes in the centre console.... NOT HAPPY JAN !!! (Oh, and I believe the term is "I'm taking the piss"...)
-
Thanks for the info lads...
-
Heya, Curious to know if anybody had issues starting their car when she was still new? When mine is cold, it seems to take a few attempts to turn over....not sure if I'm being paranoid, and wouldn't know what to check for...Appreciate any input! Cheers.
-
Standard brakes are working A-Ok @ the 1,000km mark :lol: Yet to run up the back of someone... On a serious note, the demo turbo I had for a weekend prior to buying my T had the premium brakes installed and the first thing I noticed when I took delivery of the new car was the difference between the two types. The premiums were (are) not cheap, and in hindsight, should I have spent the extra cash on the better brakes? Probably not. I look nothing like Marcus Ambrose and some would say he is a better driver than me (I'll prove them wrong one day), so am happy with the standard stoppers. Any-who, my thoughts and opinion.
-
Has anybody taken pics of their guages? Interested to see how they look... Cheers.
-
Her name is Michaela Zvarová... A google search will do the trick...
-
After test driving two turbo's before I bought mine, one with Premium Sound, and one without, there was no doubt it was an option I just had to have.. Impressive system indeed. ::Matrix::
-
I guess they ran out of paint before the car was released...someone should touch up that bonnet!
-
Each to their own I suppose....Mind you, the name "Honda XR6 Turbo" has a certain ring to it... <<P.S. - That is the last time I mention the name Honda in this forum>> I actually wouldn't mind seeing what the gold badge/s would look like on a silhouette XR.
-
My T was delivered friday. Took it out on the saturday night and got my first under-spoiler scrape out of the way...Trust me, I wasn't impressed. I checked her out on the sunday and all's well. Definately not noticable, seems it was another guard-thingy under there that I scraped.. :lol:
-
-
Evening all.. Well, I guess it's the day for picking up new cars! I picked up my new Turbo this morning and, well, to use the 'ol cliche, can't wipe the smile off my face... I'll take some pics tomorrow, but we all know by now how good a crisp clean HgAg Turbo looks :lol: Take it easy.. :: Matrix ::
-
For me (while getting out of the car), the simple fix was/is to touch a metallic part of the car before you put your feet on the ground.. For whatever reason this works... I must be really bored at work as I seem to be putting some thaught into this thread :-)
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.