YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Location: Birkdale Posted 29/05/04 12:48 AM Posted 29/05/04 12:48 AM I went to primary school with Goose - and last time I intrduced him to my ladies he snagged one and dated her for like 2 years! :lol:2 years and 4 months !!! hahahaBut anyways, just wandering if you gent's want to re-consider the Brisbane South-site meeting location. Yes the BP is a good meeting spot, but if we get a large number of cars as soon as we try to leave through those set of lights we're going to get split up.There's a park on the other side of the road and just down a little, that on the right side of the road so when we leave we're not getting split by lights. See attached pics, and let me know what ya think...... Hey mate, since I got first ride in your Turbo back in 2002, I guess you better be the first in mine next week hey?The park looks good too, lots of room...
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 29/05/04 11:05 AM Author Posted 29/05/04 11:05 AM Hi guys well the planing is uder way for the next cruise.It will be on the sunday the 27th of june.hi goldie is this the right topic to watch for this cruise on the 27th june or has things changed?????????? This would be right keep an eye here for futher notice.Ian
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 01/06/04 05:50 AM Posted 01/06/04 05:50 AM Yes....That's the one! <refering to the map>, lol. People that attended "Official Cruise I" know where it is.I see there is a bit of "off topic" shananigans happening here. Goose, don't encourage him...lol.Onya Scotty :lol:
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 01/06/04 11:21 AM Posted 01/06/04 11:21 AM Hi guys well the planing is uder way for the next cruise.It will be on the sunday the 27th of june.hi goldie is this the right topic to watch for this cruise on the 27th june or has things changed?????????? This would be right keep an eye here for futher notice.Ian sorry goldie I would love to come but I wont be involved in a cruise with KTford.scotty is claiming im a hsv owner wich im not taking lightly. and he thought our cruise didnt look good fom my pic. I brought 4 xrt's last time and was bringing 7 or 8 this time. nothing against you at all goldie your a great host of cruises and I still owe you a donation. can you please let me know where I can come and see you. (work or wherever) thanks mate.......
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/06/04 11:57 AM Posted 01/06/04 11:57 AM wtf?
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 02/06/04 01:40 AM Author Posted 02/06/04 01:40 AM Hi guys well the planing is uder way for the next cruise.It will be on the sunday the 27th of june.hi goldie is this the right topic to watch for this cruise on the 27th june or has things changed?????????? This would be right keep an eye here for futher notice.Ian sorry goldie I would love to come but I wont be involved in a cruise with KTford.scotty is claiming im a hsv owner wich im not taking lightly. and he thought our cruise didnt look good fom my pic. I brought 4 xrt's last time and was bringing 7 or 8 this time. nothing against you at all goldie your a great host of cruises and I still owe you a donation. can you please let me know where I can come and see you. (work or wherever) thanks mate....... Sorry to hear about this mate are you sure there is nothing we can do about this we all would love to see you guys on the next criuse even ktford would too.so the invite is still open for you and your mates to attend.Ian
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/06/04 07:29 AM Posted 02/06/04 07:29 AM what ian said.It'll be stacks more impressive if you guys come along Glenn
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/06/04 10:02 AM Posted 02/06/04 10:02 AM Well I'm hoping you change your mind as well Jeff, be good to see ya's again. We did have a really good time on the last cruise.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 02/06/04 10:13 AM Author Posted 02/06/04 10:13 AM it would appear that jeff and his mates are still coming which is great.I will post the route details this weekend for this criuse.Ian
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/06/04 10:22 AM Posted 02/06/04 10:22 AM ripper! :o
Recommended Posts