Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I have a HgAg with MING and my precioussss looks as good now as the day I bought it (well, almost) ... :huh:

might look as good as the day u bought her Ken, but how does it feel? Seriously, I am not having a go here ;) nothing like the smooth texture when a car is just polished, I bet MING and simply washing her doesn't produce this smoothness, or does it?

Fair question, but I can't really answer it. I've never polished my preciousss so I don't know what the end result is like. :k24t:

All I know is that just a quick sprinkle, some Gold Class shampoo and a chamois and she's actually/literally sparkling. :wub:

:spoton:

  • .
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

the reason I asked is I caught up briefly with Cro a few weeks back and his T had just had a once over with Meguiar's Wet Look...looked and felt an absolute treat :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Wash it regularly with Meguiars soft wash gel.

I found that the front of mine is very susceptible to stone chips. :k24t: Came across this product called Stone Guard which is kind of like REALLY tough contact. They can whack it on the bumper, fog lights, head lights, backs of the mirrors and 300mm up the bonnet.

It is pretty much undetectable, but this varies with the colour of the car. Cost is about $500 - $600 for the full package.

Highly recommended. :glad:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
Posted (edited)

When Puff is taking some time off from saving the world from tyranny and evil, he enjoys washing and polishing his car for a wind down. Such lines! such flanks ! :spoton:

Enjoyed a track day at Mallala yesterday and MissT is filthy. Its about to rain today so I'm saving up the pleasure for the weekend.

oh... the shame :crybaby: of a dusty T :blush:

Now where did I leave that cigar ???? :lol:

Edited by puffnstuff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...