Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 07/03/05 06:07 AM Author Posted 07/03/05 06:07 AM Too many to read through so apologies if this is already posted.......Saw a HSV last week with the rego WRXSUX<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That car belongs to a guy from LS1.com.au forum. For some reason the WRX drivers don't like it...no idea why! :lol:
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 15d Location: gold coast Posted 07/03/05 06:11 AM Posted 07/03/05 06:11 AM saw a renault magane a few weeks ago with 816ASS
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 10/03/05 04:44 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:44 AM Just saw a BMW 325i (I think) with the plates ... GOGOGO.I wish it would ...
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 10/03/05 04:51 AM Posted 10/03/05 04:51 AM I just got UNB 10 plates and we have PRO XR6 and still the dredded APS XR6...jeff
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 10d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 10/03/05 05:10 AM Posted 10/03/05 05:10 AM Quite a few years ago.....while cruising in my old XY I saw a ricer quickly gaining on me in the rear view mirrors.......The Plates - 3M TA3I got a giggle while reading them in my Mirrors
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/03/05 11:13 AM Posted 10/03/05 11:13 AM If this has been posted already......too many to checkOutside McDonalds in Doncaster......MCCAFE
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 10d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 03/04/05 09:03 AM Posted 03/04/05 09:03 AM I was in bondi today and I saw a classic.VY MALOO with IH8MYXGold. She must of got the T and left him with the sh!tty maloo.
MRDOHC When in doubt ... Accelerate! Member 440 Member For: 23y 1m Location: Melbourne, Hoppers Xing Posted 03/04/05 12:53 PM Posted 03/04/05 12:53 PM My plates below .... will move it to the XR when it gets here Some other cool ones Ive seen around...On an EL XR6 - MOVEREMust be Greek ... Move RE!On a BMW Z3 - SPENDITOn a Commo S - SXINCHSmall aint it On a F250 - KIROVRed Alert 2 Fans will know its the massive Russian Blimps..On a Suzuki Swift GTi - YTRY4Ill type some mo when I remeber
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 04/04/05 06:23 AM Posted 04/04/05 06:23 AM I currently have FPV T6 on mine,which would look great on a typhoon and is 4 sale too....Any offers......FPV XR sold in queensland for $10000 big ones.
dazza1981 Member 45 Member For: 23y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/04/05 09:05 PM Posted 04/04/05 09:05 PM Too many to read through so apologies if this is already posted.......Saw a HSV last week with the rego WRXSUX<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I Also saw the same plates, (Qld reg ones this time) on what I am pretty sure was an Audi RS6 Wagon.... a couple of months ago
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now