Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So, is anyone ready to put Telly in my T yet??

  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 29d
  • Location: Essex,UK
Posted
The antenna is off eBay from a seller called Mobileseller8, they're about 22 bucks at the moment plus 10 bucks postage. They have a switchable booster and more than enough cable to get to the STB. They have twin mini plugs so you will need an adaptor to get to the normal 75 ohm PAL plug ( Jaycar have them ).

FPV329, have you got a link to jaycar and the plug you used?

cheers

Guest Cameron_S
  • Guests
Posted

yes.. I too would like to know as my antenna from ebay is due to arrive this week.

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I am ready for my hookup too......

Digital TV - DVD (so I can watch porn in traffic jams)......

Brisbane.........

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d
Posted
The antenna is off eBay from a seller called Mobileseller8, they're about 22 bucks at the moment plus 10 bucks postage. They have a switchable booster and more than enough cable to get to the STB. They have twin mini plugs so you will need an adaptor to get to the normal 75 ohm PAL plug ( Jaycar have them ).

FPV329, have you got a link to jaycar and the plug you used?

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www1.jaycar.com.au/

If you just want to plug it in with no fuss you will need

Cat #PA-3582

Cat #PA-3583

Cat # PA-3657

Cat # PS-0622

and 10 bucks approx ( unfortunately they don't make just one adaptor that will do it but these do it and works perfect.)

If you wanna cut and solder you will need

Cat # PP-0602 or

PP-0604 ( bit dearer but gold plated )

or cheapy solderless

Cat # PP-0606

I went the first option so I did'nt have to cut the plugs off the antenna leads, but all the above will work fine.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d
Posted
I am ready for my hookup too......

Digital TV - DVD (so I can watch porn in traffic jams)......

Brisbane.........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah! Digital TV and side benefits of the disc player!!

Mine is strictly legit for fear of death by W.I.F.E.

( Wound Inflicting Female Executioner )

I'm in Far North Queensland!

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
So, is anyone ready to put Telly in my T yet??

Hell I'll do it if you come here!

Wheres here?

:spoton: Just read the post previous. FNQ is going to be difficult but I appreciate the offer.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d
Posted
So, is anyone ready to put Telly in my T yet??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell I'll do it if you come here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wheres here?

:spoton: Just read the post previous. FNQ is going to be difficult but I appreciate the offer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was pretty confident I was not in much danger of having to come good on my offer, however I did really mean it, pity you don't live close by!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 29d
  • Location: Essex,UK
Posted

cheers FPV329, now I know what im looking for ill pop down to my local jaycar copy over here, maplin :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...