aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 20/04/04 01:14 PM Posted 20/04/04 01:14 PM Blender magazine has come out with its list of the worst songs ever.The top 10 is:1. WE BUILT THIS CITY - STARSHIP2. ACHY BREAKY HEART - BILLY RAY CYRUS3. EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT - WANG CHUNG4. ROLLIN' - LIMP BIZKIT5. ICE-ICE BABY - VANILLA ICE6. THE HEART OF ROCK `N' ROLL - HUEY LEWIS + THE NEWS7. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY - BOBBY McFERRIN8. PARTY ALL THE TIME - EDDIE MURPHY9. AMERICAN LIFE - MADONNA10. EBONY + IVORY - PAUL McCARTNEY + STEVIE WONDER
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/04/04 01:30 PM Posted 20/04/04 01:30 PM macarenacan ya hear the drums etc ............tooo many to list
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/04 01:54 PM Posted 20/04/04 01:54 PM I want to know when Shannon Noll is going to release a song that's not a cover."What About Me? was, I think, a Moving Pictures cover. Now his new song, "Drive", that sounds like a cover too.I'm stuffed if I can think who to attribute the original to..."I've got a car" :o "A big, black, shiney car" Oh, that's right!! Look at the words, its a Wiggles cover!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/04/04 07:18 AM Posted 21/04/04 07:18 AM shannon noll! now heres a laugh :lol:BA_TURBS, I saw on music max, the "drive" song is a bryan adams song or something. So it is a copy!
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 8d Location: Sydney Posted 21/04/04 08:14 AM Posted 21/04/04 08:14 AM I want to know when Shannon Noll is going to release a song that's not a cover."What About Me? was, I think, a Moving Pictures cover. Now his new song, "Drive", that sounds like a cover too.I'm stuffed if I can think who to attribute the original to..."I've got a car" "A big, black, shiney car" Oh, that's right!! Look at the words, its a Wiggles cover! Haven't heard the song that you are referring to...but there was once a song called "Drive" by The Cars ( serious, no pun intended )It went along the lines :Who's gunna tell you when it's too late,Who's gunna tell you things aren't so great etc etcIs this the song you are talking about ?and another thing.....what's wrong with "Achy Breaky Heart"...damn sincere piece of song writing that.Honest Gaza
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/04/04 08:16 AM Posted 21/04/04 08:16 AM Light My Fire. That song sucks a$$.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 21/04/04 08:26 AM Posted 21/04/04 08:26 AM Arh shutupa your face.
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 21/04/04 09:29 AM Posted 21/04/04 09:29 AM where's "tie a yellow ribbon"? - even too bad for this list - heinous list maybe
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 21/04/04 09:35 AM Posted 21/04/04 09:35 AM Shannon Noll might SUCK as a singer, but he actually does own one fine Mustang!What's wrong with Limp Biskit's "rollin"???? That rocks!What about "99 luft balloons"
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 22/04/04 12:54 AM Posted 22/04/04 12:54 AM Anything by KylieAmerican Pie cover by MadonnaWill Always Love You, (Theme from the Bodyguard), Whitney HustonI Like Traffic Lights, Monty PythonI'm Getting Married In The Morning, Stanley HollowayMy Old Man's A Dustman, Lonnie DonniganStairway To Heaven, Rolf HarrisWalk On The Wild Side, Rolf HarrisPlus all those already mentioned and more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now