sahilson Member 42 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 08/04/04 12:29 PM Posted 08/04/04 12:29 PM I have been lurking around the website since ordering my T on the 18th of Feb. :lol: Blueprint, XR6T, Auto, 18" x 5, prem sound, leather, mudspats and weathershields - nothing really out of the ordinary.Was originally told by salesperson to wait for 4-5 weeks. :banghead: Contacted salesperson early March and was told April delivery. Have contacted salesperson again and have been advised delivery will hopefully be the 1st or 2nd week of May :cussing: - was given some cock and bull story about delay being caused by the options I selected - yet I see many others with more options and quicker delivery times.Don't know what the problem is in getting a car to WA. Wonder if my precious has been delivered to someone who is causing greater waves with the dealer.So I sit here and wait................ hopefully my T will be delivered one day soon..........although it appears that many others will order now and receive before I do
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 08/04/04 12:45 PM Posted 08/04/04 12:45 PM Hang in there buddy, good things come to those that wait...and wait...and wait :lol:
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 08/04/04 01:00 PM Posted 08/04/04 01:00 PM Hang in there buddy, good things come to those that wait...and wait...and wait :lol: If that's the case Falchoon I must be expecting a Lamborgni in the mail.Geea.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 08/04/04 01:12 PM Posted 08/04/04 01:12 PM If that's the case Falchoon I must be expecting a Lamborgni in the mail.Geea. Here's one that was 'posted' earlier....http://www.fowles.com.au/auctions/lot.aspx...&Number=1515859
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/04/04 10:13 PM Posted 08/04/04 10:13 PM HiBe patient and you will be rewared, It sux having to wait :(
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Location: Perth Posted 08/04/04 11:15 PM Posted 08/04/04 11:15 PM Now you know why they call it WA over here. WAIT AWHILE :( We got to wait for everything. :locked: Hope its not too painfull
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 08/04/04 11:50 PM Posted 08/04/04 11:50 PM Better WA than NT:Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Not Tuesday Not Thursday.....
Guest REB 763 Guests Posted 09/04/04 12:28 AM Posted 09/04/04 12:28 AM Keep your chin up buddy! I know how you feel a two week wait turned into a 7 week wait but its here now and lovin it!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/04/04 12:55 AM Posted 09/04/04 12:55 AM I waited 6 months.Have an Easter egg and enjoy the wait.Its worth it.
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 09/04/04 01:36 AM Posted 09/04/04 01:36 AM I had a 3 month wait. Other people have had longer waits. Depends on demand at the time of order and also depends on dealership allocations. Could also be component delays. Ford don't even give a sido until they know that every compnent for the car will be available when your car get's on the production line. Last thing you need is a shout on the floor saying "Larry, we've run out of screws"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now