-
Posts
52 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Zathris
-
Depending on cost I would be interested.
-
Yeah im now booked in for this cruise Now only 75 more sleeps to go!!
-
congrats Cro on your new T does this mean you want a re-match, on that traffic light duel?
-
Well im glad to see phantom go, I went phantom as it was something diffrent, now everwhere I go all I see are phantoms!
-
Done Trumpy, I'll see you at 6:35
-
Just another idea. Have you looked at SatNav on a PDA/Handheld? I've been looked and you can get a complete system for a bit under $2000, and it has the added advantage of being able to put it in any car you happen to be driving.
-
I've just booked in at Potters Brewery (+1) See you guys on Saturday
-
guys, Is there any differences between the manual gearbox on the T and the box in the NA? Cheers
-
Sorry to hear Cro, You might want to invest in some 'Sonic Animal Repeller' things. I just gotten back from Brisbane, mostly night driving and the only animals I saw both ways, were the dead ones!
-
Im coming from canberra I can pick yours up if you like.
-
im keen to go, anyone else going from canberra?
-
hmm maybe, I've being trying to access it for over a week now with no luck
-
Hey guys, anyone know why the herrod website isn't working? or is it just my PC playing up(again!) cheers
-
Cro I would be intersted in doing all three stages
-
Trumpy I'm going to be a sunday drive as well.
-
count me in :lol: and Cro im happy to do a cotter run anytime!
-
Falchoon is spot on. Gregory's at 10am. Also Falchoon is correct, 3 cars from ACT, very poor showing ACT members, pull your fingers out!!! am I included in the 3 from canberra?? see u guy's there at 10am,
-
I would love to come (+1) , if it's not to late! :lol:
-
I'll be leaving from Canberra Turbo6man, so I'll see you and all the other ACT drivers at Braddon 9am
-
ok cool, I'll see you there a bit before 9:00am
-
I would love to come, my only question is which time are we meeting in canberra? is it 5 am or 9 am???
-
CFLAT - your gearbox problem sounds just like mine, the dealer even sited the cause as being the same. got it fixed, nearly a month ago (at the 3000 service) all was fine for a few weeks but the problem seems to be back I have the NA so that also rules out that oil theory. let me know how it goes
-
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through >>stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods. >> >>On a Sear's hairdryer: >>Do not use while sleeping. >>(damn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair). >> >>On a bag of Fritos: >>You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details in side. >>(the shoplifter special)? >> >>On a bar of Dial soap: >>Directions: Use like regular soap." >>(and that would be how???....) >> >>On some Swanson frozen dinners: >>"Serving suggestion: Defrost." >>(but, it's "just" a suggestion). >> >>On Tesco! 's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): >>"Do not turn upside down." >>(well...duh, a bit late, huh)! >> >>On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: >>"Product will be hot after heating." >>(...and you thought????...) >> >>On packaging for a Rowenta iron: >>"Do not iron clothes on body." >>(but wouldn't this save me more time)? >> >>On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: >>"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." >>(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could >>just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.) >> >>On Nytol Sleep Aid: >>"Warning: May cause drowsiness." >>(and...I'm ! taking this because???....) >> >>On most brands of Christmas lights: >>"For indoor or outdoor use only." >>(as opposed to...what)? >> >>On a Japanese food processor: >>"Not to be used for the other use." >>(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.) >> >>On Sunsbury's peanuts: >>"Warning: contains nuts." >>(talk about a news flash) >> >>On an American Airlines packet of nuts: >>"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." >>(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?) >> >>On a child's superman costume: >>"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." >>(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.) >> >>On a Swedish ! chainsaw: >>"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." >>(Oh my God...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
-
car stickers Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids. CAUTION: I drive like you do ! I get lost in thought. You see, its new territory for me. I need someone really bad... Are you really bad ? Atheism is a non-prophet organization. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke. I took an IQ test and the results were negative. On the other hand, you have different fingers. Fight Crime: Shoot Back! Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now. Honking is for the geese! HONK... If You Want To See My Finger!! Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control ! Smiling is contagious. Let's start an epidemic. WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship. I'm not attracted by a girl's mind ... But by what she doesn't mind. ATTENTION : Loose Nut behind the Wheel ! Total strangers need love too; and I am stranger than most. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to ME. Don't drink and drive... You might hit a bump and spill your drink. I know what you're thinking... Shame on you !!! If you voted for Bush/Gore ...YOU must have inhaled ! MAKE LOVE NOT WAR... (See driver for details) The more you complain, the longer God makes you live. Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive. How can I miss you if you won't go away ? CAUTION: I brake just for the hell of it! My Hearse needs body parts ! CAUTION : The young lady driver has delusions of adequacy. I've been told I'll go far in life I hope I'm on the right route. CAUTION : Driver has donated brain to Medical Science.
-
well, an update: on thursday they replaced the box, the new one seems good so far, but I may have to go on a little road trip to make sure B) . While there I asked him what was wrong with the old box and he said somthing about the synchro's being weak, I'm sure that would mean something to the more mechanical minded ppl here
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.