Jump to content

Stripe's Missus

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stripe's Missus

  1. We sure do, there's nudes of Stripe's Missus in the donating member's lounge! I'd do her.
  2. Even I know not to go to BPT
  3. Yeah cool. Later everyone!
  4. Yeah this forum logging you on as other people really messes with your head
  5. Not as bored as you're gonna be when I find out you used to have hot cars and sold it all to become "responsible".
  6. I just don't want stalkers.
  7. Can confirm Stripes has really narrow ear canals and a thick jaw bone
  8. Hi Stripes, it's me, Stripe's Missus, your missus. You should trade in the Honda and get something with a 3984cc displacement Australian made inline six and a turbo on the side of it. Then you will be my perfect man. Love, me your missus
  9. lololololololololol
×
×
  • Create New...