Jump to content

brutz

Member
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brutz

  1. That's what I meant. NiZpro!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Never ran. Street only. Dynomite performance tinkered with the whole project. Not a problem. On their dyno at 19psi it hit 454rwkw. Flapper ported. Last dyno tune about 4montgs ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I've had a gtx76 for a while. Guessing close to 2 years. Pushing it 454rwkw on e85. No probs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pressure up. Torque settings turned on. All good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. I'm not sure who I should talk to in Melb regarding repairs and upgrades. Any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Aim for gtx3576 that's what I have. Your basically doing what I've done. 1000cc injectors. Same fuel pump. Pretty much the same. As mine. I'm pushing 407 on98. E85 has me sitting on 463rwkw. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Just left tuners. Might be a solenoid? Thoughts? All gears are fine in auto(auto 2 to 3 flare) manual mode. In manual the flare won't happen if we back off or hold revs for a sec then change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. From chatting to a few trans mechanics it basically depends on what's good in the auto and if you want to change the whole lot. I know nothing about these boxes. So trying to source as much info as I can. Can you upgrade clutch plates? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Wouldn't attempt. The thing is I'm the type of guy that hears a squeak or knock I drive to the shop. What is it? I ask It that. They tell me. Order it and call me when in. I say. So wouldn't attempt. I know I can put more pressure in the flare which will "fix/bandaid" it. It's only the one gear. At the moment. So I'm thinking whilst it's ok I'll look for a good reco/2nd and spec it up. I've got sct flash and xcal4. So tuning isn't a drama. So thinking change shaft. I don't want to spend heaps. Just the minimum plus 20% to cover the horses. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I've found Nizpro just puts down a lot of guys out there. I was looking into CMS. GREGO77 want should I be budgeting for?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. One more question. I'm looking at a reco zf. $3200. Comes with w'ty.before I get installed what are the mods do you think I should do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Womend what have you done to your trans Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Understand. But! If I could turn power down Nd replace clutch just to keep car going till next year. That way I save for an upgrade. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Zf are new too me. Can't you replace clutch plates? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. I'm confused. Ozywalker you reckon 6k. As with nizpro. But when you look at above link the say 2.5k to handle 430. Bit of a difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Thanks bizkets for the link. Nizpro quote 6k. For a rebuild. Are they nuts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Nice. What's that rated? How much does it cost roughly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. It's on the list. Just don't know where to start. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Hmmm. Guess I'll back it off. Don't really want to do auto. I hardly drive it. It's more of a fortnightly than a weekender. Dyno mite did the tune Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Hey guys. 450rwkw g6et. Auto had slight flare between 3-4. Just cruising or when partying. Dropped oil, all good (no milk) replaced with zf. But flare is still there. Does it when cold and hot. BUT not all the time. The flare is about 300rpm on cruise and about 500-700 under the pump. Have got a tune running about 1/2 the shift timing from stock. Ideas?
  22. Pw cooler st2 doesn't require trimming. But you will find if you want that standard look it will run warmer. Mine basically covers the front grill. (G6et) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. I'm using pw 4" race box air box with k and n and pw stage 2 cooler. Loving it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. I've got a 3.5" CES with stainless mufflers. Works a treat. Just a touch of drone at 110km Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. I've currently got 450rwkw on e85. I want to stay around that on 98 happy to drop some power but No less than 420. But not sure what to do. People telling me need rod upgrade and head studs. Any thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...