Jump to content

LikeEmFast

Member
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LikeEmFast

  1. Well I just sold my Monaro and bought the T. I am not really loyal to any make or model. The T is car 66 and of those I have had a variety of Fords and Holdens, as well as just about every make in between. I tend to buy what is good at the time. At the moment the T is better than an SS so I bought it.
  2. Yep the plates will be white ons when I go do the changeover. The wifes plates. I had to stick with red leather to remind me of my Monaro It wont be a show car. It is basically the family daily driver. We are selling my wifes Mazda sitting next to it and I will use either the Ford when the wife isn't or the Pontiac in the garage. I have a lot more to add to it yet though. CAPA Box being one of the next. X-Box and rear screen/s for the kids etc. Also I will be putting in the colour ICC. The wheels are MSPORT Challenger Rims. 19X8.5"
  3. Maybe Ford should have done this to define the Ts from the standard 6s. I did this to mine to follow my red custom touches through the car. Why not? They did it with the 8s right.
  4. Well here it is. Not too many pics at present as the car is filthy from driving through the storms to get home last night. What bits do you pick up that aren't standard? I had afair few mods done before delivery. Oh, it's a Feb 2005 Model so it got dressed up for its birthday. More pics to come after it is cleaned up.
  5. Exactly the same reason I went black too.
  6. But if I fnd an original screen cheap, which I may have already is it plug and play?
  7. I have seen them on ebay but who has the cheapest/best value lower grills?
  8. Ok I know it can get done at ASL for $1100 but has anyone fitted an aftermarket screen? Or if I was to find one out of a wreck (which may be possible at present) will it just be plug and play? I want the colour screen but surely there is a cheaper option.
  9. MSPORT Rims PORSCHE CHALLENGE Style
  10. Well I am keeping it quiet until I have pics on the weekend. Lets just say it will put me in the red.
  11. No pics to post yet. I take delivery on Saturday as it is in getting customised before I get it. There is quite a lot of changes happening. Gotta be different.
  12. Well I couldnt wait until the weekend to show anyone so here is what has been fitted to my white T I just bought. Only difference is mine have 1 bolt either side of the spokes and silver FPV centres fitted. They are 19X8.5"
  13. We are talking about entry level cars here... not comparing SS to XR8 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> so the thread starter, Cro, isnt comparing his car (XR6T) to the Late model camira Wagon? I think summoner has a point, every car will have its faults... brake shudder anyone? a bit of diff clunk? c'mon XXXr6T, I think this thread is more of a Late model camira models vs falcon models thread then the entry models thread... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Might as well have. I drove a VZ SS the other day just to make sure I did indeed want an XR6T. Well the VZ SS rode exactly the same as my old VY SS and really not a lot different to a 98 VT I had at one point. Expensive Daewoo is selling 90s technology at present and are wondering why their sales are falling.
  14. Well the car I ended up getting has upgraded brakes but not the Brembos.
  15. I have always wondered how one becomes an Australian Ambassador after dragging the Australian flag along the ground to hold the Aboriginal one high at the Commonwealth Games in NZ years ago.
  16. Well nothing Mechanical this week. CAPA box is to come a little later. One mod is 19" rims. The other will put me in the red. All I will say for now until I have pics.
  17. Well I bought one today Yes it is white too. A 2005 MKII. Ex police and not as optioned as I wanted but a good clean car. Lets call it a blank canvas. I wont have it back until Saturday now though. I have it in getting customised.
  18. Both of which would happen before it got to my driveway
  19. I dont believe the tuner has an obligation to provide a warranty as he did not build the original components. But from a courtesy point of veiw I fee he should at the very least provide you with the possible scenarios that could happen before taking your hard earned.
  20. Soem insightful and even some funny replies here. White is growing one me. Well so are 2005 model and low KMs, and more importantly, low enough price to get a capa box included for less than a black one. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
  21. It may sound weird but I found black shoe polish gives a good shine over time. Also it doesn't fly off and any excess wipes right off the rims.
  22. Ok this is going to sound crazy but is there any problems involved with going from GTP Brembo Brakes back to standard ones? Well upgraded ones at least. I am looking at a T that has them but seeing the wife will be using it as a daily driver I dont want the expense involved with the Brembos. It is a 2005 model if that makes any difference. Also what would the system be worth to sell?
  23. I have been looking for a T and can get a 2005 white one for a good price. What do you guys think of white ones? The verdict is still out here. Anyone got some pictures of white ones, standard and modded with say wheels, lowered and or tinted windows?
  24. A full tank of fuel and they will up the price
×
×
  • Create New...