Jump to content

cole trickle

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cole trickle

  1. Looks good.... very tempting Cheers Dalesy
  2. Give these guys a call http://www.aero.net.au/cgi-bin/prodcats.php They are a wholesaler but will give you contacts of stores of who was what stock, and closet to your location Cheers Dalesy
  3. that's F***** hope it works out for you, Cheers Dalesy
  4. Has any body thought of using PI-1KKR intercooler? http://www.otomoto.com.au/kkrcooler.htm Would fit nicely in the bottom opening I measured up to see if you can fit KKR PI-2 but the core is to thick, Any thought would be appreicated CHeers
  5. [quote name='ForcedXR6' date='Mar 8 2007, 12:21 PM']How about a Workshop do a group buys on custom tunes? Say 10 cars go to a workshop and all get a discount.... [right][snapback]505414[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yep sounds good to me, who melb can offer this??? Dalesy
  6. First one I saw was on a 400hp 4cycl turbo worked out fine, the next on a ford courier that gets used everyday, both was done an engine reconditioner in melb, 5 mins from the city I didn't realise you had drop the suspension to get the sump off O'well worth a thought Dalesy
  7. I've thought about this aswell, I've seen it done in a few cars take the head off with the inlet manifold and the turbo/manifold left on, just need to undo the fuel lines, electrical's, and other hose's, belt's....etc Drop the sump, undo rod bolt's push the piston/rods up, size new piston's to match bore, rod bearing to match crank, drop in new combo tension everything up again, Only need to make sure that the new piston/rod combo weigh the same as each combo set then would be all balnced And away you go? or not quite that easy with these cars????? If a sponsor/or engine rebuilder in melb is up to do this, count me in Cheers Dalesy
  8. Damn Damn..... can't me out guy's, the wife's b'day starts at 10.00am, I won't be back in time, Dalesy
  9. It's the misses b'day that day, if I can get back home in time ( I'm driving the bbq) count me in, Cheers Dalesy
  10. im in the western suburbs near essendon urself? I think I looked at your car just before I got mine but didnt get it because I wanted leather if its the one im thinking of did u get it from a ford dealer?? ← I'm in Blackburn Sth, nottt to far straight on the eastern fwyi got mine from new oak ford in oakleigh, Cheers Dalesy
  11. Thanks for the welcome, Mod bug has hit already, added 2nd cai, looking to do fuel pump, cooler, cat, then injector's with edit, hope to come at about 270-290rwkw, Just concern to go further for the fear of hurting the rods had a few troubles with going into limp mode, but all is sorted now, Bloody good fun Cheers Dalesy
  12. Cool to see another mercury silver t, I recently picked one up to, http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32296 This forum is awesome for helpful tips, looking at doing some mods soon, Where about's in melb are you located? we could meet up Cheers Dalesy
  13. How urgently do you want them? ← Not in a great hurry, weighing up what mods to do first, If you did another group buy at a awesome price you can put my name down dalesy
  14. AT what price headsex? Cheers Dalesy
  15. Thanks for the welcome, Love to come to the cruise but having a 4 week yr old sitting in the car, might not work so well, Maybe next time, Are there any dyno day's with this forum? Cheers Dalesy
  16. Having just aquired a auto xr6t and worried that trannie might not be up to the task down the track (after some mods) Looking at installing a oil coller and came across this kit for sale on ebay Click here Seems ok use's a PWR cooler Wondering if anybody has used this kit before? Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated Cheers Dalesy
  17. Hi guys, After owning quite aray of different cars, inc a 200rwkw starion mean4, myoo wrx, 350 chev powered Expensive Daewoo ute, 5.0ltr vn, I have finally decided that I needed something with power and luxury, Didn't want to go the v8 route anymore and with the power people are making with simple mods the choice was easy I picked a 2003 xr6t auto with 58000 km, this week with, premuim sound, xr8 bonnet 18inch's, for $25000, some might say to much other's good price, all I know is why didn't I get me one of these earlier, even thou it's stock (for now) bar the k&n filter I put on today, it pulls like a 16yr old reading a penthouse, I'm in melb so keep an eye for a silver xr6t cruising around, Cheers Dalesy
×
×
  • Create New...