Jump to content

puppet84

New Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by puppet84

  1. Reviving this thread - I have the same problem, but I have a ZF, so when I put it in nuetral I don't get the sound, but when I have it in drive and put on a little torque or come off the throttle and the engine still working I get the ticking sound. Can only hear it at low speeds, ~50 or lower. It happened after I got the centre diff bush replaced. Any ideas?
  2. Hi, I'm upgrading my system in the near future and it will be the first time that I've put an amp in, so I'm not sure where the 4 gauge wire is going to fit. Any one got advice on how to route the power cable to the boot? Read the above post for access into the cabin. But once in the cabin should it go under the scuff trim beside the door, or is it possible to get it more central in the car? Or is there any need to get it that deep in the car? I'm also keen on having the amp on the underside of the boot lid. Any one got advice on amp placement?
  3. Hey guys, new to the forums and proud owner of a '10 XR6T. Recently moved to North Melbourne and sourcing a new shop to take care of it, but wanted to know what sort of things I should be looking for in a tuner, what sort of things I should be asking? What have made you guys suggest Herrod/Blue Power/Nizpro/Pitlane - what's given you confidence in them? PuPPeT
×
×
  • Create New...