Jump to content

JJJ

Member
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JJJ

  1. Happy Birthday JJJ!

  2. Happy Birthday JJJ!

  3. timmy, I'll grab the uhf off you tomorrow. Cheers Jason
  4. Cheers mate, would be much appreciated.
  5. I'm keen for this. Can anyone provide recommendations on a purchasing a UHF? Brand/Model that won't break the bank?
  6. Put me down for a maybe. Will depend how I pull up after Powercruise Powerplay Saturday.
  7. If FPV get there act together and my new rims are here by then, I'll be keen. Really hoping to crack an 11 on the street tyres. Just dependent on the new rims arriving, so I can throw new tyres on.
  8. I'll be keen if the weather chooses to cooperate.
  9. I'm in. Do not currently have a uhf, but will try and secure one before hopefully.
  10. I'd be keen
  11. I've moved to Brisbane in the past week, and would be keen for a cruise in the not to distant future. Cheers Jason
  12. I recently just bought a R Spec, and I was looking at doing the same basic mods, however managed to find one with the same mods. So I managed to save a bit on what it would of cost me to buy the car and then perform the mods. About the only other thing I may do is a cooler, but keep the stock cooler so it can be restored to stock if I ever choose to sell it.
  13. Mate let us know how you go with EGR. I'm not happy with the fitting of my front bumper and if they can still do it, I'd really consider it.
  14. 209 - Winter White, Auto
  15. Just got build # 209 - white and auto
  16. JJJ

    Accounting

    CA = Chartered Accountant CPA = Certified Practicing Accountant Both are professional accounting bodies that are internationally recognized. Generally to be a management or financial accountant, auditor or specialist tax accountant (and also financial analyst) you would be required to be degree qualified with the preference given to a CA/CPA. I myself started out as a tax accountant/auditor and now work as a financial accountant for an international mining company. I am currently progressing through my CPA after taking a couple of years break from study after uni.
  17. He has already been Bryce. First meeting for Palmyra in 6 months since the track was repaired from the floods. I'll let him state his times if he wishes (or you could just check cm), but when he goes back in 3 weeks time they should be much quicker (between the tnt last Friday night and the race meet Saturday night people has cut 0.5s off their times as the track got some rubber down). Oh yeah it's Jason here too
×
×
  • Create New...