Jump to content

aphexer

Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aphexer

  1. retrim would be around $200 - $2200 and that's from blackman & sons. I'd recommend that if u were looking at getting it done go straight to their moorabbin outlet. my dealership prefers to use them as they do a far superior job to any of their other outlets. u'll note that I don't have the purple door inserts, just the black with purple stitching mmmm tasty XR6T8U - I'll keep an eye out for you, I've seen XRTWPN cruising, pulled up as he pulled away from HJ's at knox the other week.
  2. victoria, eastern suburbs hope to come along to some of the cruises in future, the pics look fantastic having so many T's together! thanks for the comments on the car guys, very proud of it
  3. blue LED's cost $15, phillips diamond vision low beam globes cost me $125... rice rice baby
  4. I'm new on here, been watching and waiting until I got my turbo. Had her for about 6 weeks now, thought I'd introduce myself. Oct '03 XR6 Turbo 5spd manual Custom leather interior Premium sound 18" Ford option wheels MODS: Centre mufflers removed, replaced with hotdogs. Blue parkers & Philips Diamond Vision low-beam Personalized plates: XSIVXR YET TO COME: Stereo / TV Install CAPA flash unit 20" rims 2" Lowering New spoiler-less bootlid Sunroof
  5. very interested in this. what is involved? do you have to do them or is it a kit (with instructions ) to DIY?
×
×
  • Create New...