mattri
Member-
Posts
214 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by mattri
-
I checked that plus I dont think that would fibrate my accelerator pedal. Maybe somehting is loose, control arm, or suspension of somehting like that
-
Okdriving to work this morning everything was running awesome, that noise from the turbo has gone and was happily driving away until I got to a set of lights. I felt this vibrationthrough the accelerator. I turned the music off and and I hear a loud noise from the front right side of the car sounded like my tyres flicking on something but it was bad enough to vibrate my pedal. It continued to do this until I got to the car park at work, I could even hear the echo of it too I pulled over and looked but nothing was on my tyres and I couldnt see anything wrong at all. It continued to do this until I got to the car park at work, I could even hear the echo of it too Has anyone had this issue before, it is very uncomfortable I dont want my wheels falling off
-
done this but all bolds were tight, john from intune said it maybe the zorst or becasue its not tunes its casuing it to ping, but this doesnt explain it only does it in 1st, and 2nd 3rd is ok
-
If you just want the rears, its about 200 from big 0 at moorebank or go to payless tires and brakes at chullora and see jeff
-
hahahaa, well next time you see me pull over and we will have a chat, alwasy good to talk to a fellow XR owner thanks for the remarks I try my hardest to make it look good.
-
can you get this stuff in Sydney anywhere
-
ok , I tried something this morning. This noise opnlu happens on boost. Off boost I reved it all the way to 5,000rpm and it didnt mak the the noise. SO I backed off slowly reved it to the 3k and then dumped it and there was the noise again. This only happens in 1st and 2nd gear 3rd doesnt do it Anyone with an idea
-
Is there anyone in the sydney area that can do this for me, of course they will get $$$ for their time and effort
-
Ok, im going to get the edit done soon, I have my injectors, catch can, and turbo timer ready. Who is the best tuner in sydney, I am after peoples feedback as I want to get this done next week.
-
looking great, good to see a fellow 20 incher on the roads. I would say he has SSLs in the front, as that's how mine sits also. I like the style, I think just about anything in 20 inch chrome is going to look good
-
Well I have been on 2 track days. The first day I used the ferodos and honeslty they were , this was on a 27 degree day around eastern creek. 2nd time round I went for the bendix and they were heaps better. I think my next one will be green stuff pads as they dont have much dust
-
That sounds really good. that's what I am hoping to go for but with just the slotted discs. Was it a straight fit? Did you change your brake fluid as well? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yep stright fit. Didnt need to chnage my fluid as it was near new anyway. Slotted would do you ok, and it would be cheaper too. They are a Direct fit and look nice too.
-
I dont really want to spend that much on the brakes. I am not usually that hard on the brakes but I just want something better than stock. I also love tough looking brakes I am budgeting around $800. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> well that's whats I spend $800 and got replacemtn rotors slotted and x drilled front and rear with bendix pads all round and the car pulls up really hard now got it all at repco
-
Has anyone here removed there front seats to a BA XR6, I have purchased some hot new sports seats to go into mine and I want to try and do it my self Any feedback would be great
-
there is a grill there but in black so u cant see it. I love my chrome mirrors just sets my car apart from all the tothers. I actually want to be ride of the times and go for a set of buddy club p1 or somehting like that chrome lip with dark 5 spoke
-
no but these are the ones I had one before with the red and they lasted for 3 months or so, besides at $2.50 for 8 it doesnt matter
-
Well I like it and u are right needs bigger brakes so if u would like to find me a set of 6 piston Alcons please be my guest as that's I think would look hot under the rims thanks for the honesty
-
Ford Parrmatta they are like 8 for $2.50 spare parts should have them,
-
Ok yesterday chnaged the caliper colour to black, simple but effective Also some other pics of my car
-
-
-
anyone with an idea
-
got my dump back exhaust today and on the way home everytime boost comes on it sounds really weird from the turbo. Like leaves are russling or something like that. AM I just freking out cause its breathing better and I have not heard this b4 and its the wastgate orrrrr is somehting up casue I have no power loss infact it goes harder, im just worried there is something wrong withthe turbo please help me this was in another part of the forums woops
-
mmmmm maybe I dont know, I am just worried that's all, its a weird noise as I said it sounds like leaves russling fast but doesnt impead performacne. I think it maybe the wastegate well I hope so anyway
-
definatly a rush of air but I have a turbo smart BOV so I got the big psssssstttt I just hope its the wastegate I have heard internal gates b4 and they kind of sound like it, its abig turbo so I hope that it, no performance loss only gain
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.